Leinart is now dating Paris Hilton

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...Paris must like football players.

Remember when she went after Brian Urlacher when he and his wife were having problems? She was spotted in Urlacher's luxury box at Soldier Field wearing a white 54 Bears jersey.

I remember the reaction of one poster on this board, and I can't remember who it was, but it was to the tune of "Hey Paris, stay the f--- away from our sport."

As long as she isn't banging one of the Bills or Browns, I really don't care.

Like Paris Hilton would be caught dead in Buffalo or Cleveland anyway.

Mike

I remember the reaction of one poster on this board, and I can't remember who it was, but it was to the tune of "Hey Paris, stay the f--- away from our sport."

683570[/snapback]

That was me. It was a Monday Night game and the little snaptrap was in a suite, yapping on her cellphone and trying to pretend she understand what the hell was happening on the field. They had to point her out, of course, and it was just another step for her to get in the public's eye.

That was me. It was a Monday Night game and the little snaptrap was in a suite, yapping on her cellphone and trying to pretend she understand what the hell was happening on the field. They had to point her out, of course, and it was just another step for her to get in the public's eye.

683594[/snapback]

Monday night game against the Packers, which was the first game at the newly renovated Soldier Field.

Thanks LA, since that was two and a half years ago, I couldn't remember who said that.

Mike

I'm 47.

683528[/snapback]

Damn. Never would've figured that one. You'd think a guy nearing 50 with as much football knowledge as you have wouldn't be so quick to generalize people. But I guess that just means I'd be generalizing 50-year-olds, so I'll just shut up and wait for the next knucklehead to refer to guys from the west coast as "California pretty boys."

We're not all pretty boys. Some of us are downright gorgeous.

Damn. Never would've figured that one. You'd think a guy nearing 50 with as much football knowledge as you have wouldn't be so quick to generalize people. But I guess that just means I'd be generalizing 50-year-olds, so I'll just shut up and wait for the next knucklehead to refer to guys from the west coast as "California pretty boys."

We're not all pretty boys. Some of us are downright gorgeous.

683601[/snapback]

Just joking around, I have nothing against Leinart.

I have lived in California several times myself.

I am glad we didn't draft this guy; I don't think he is fully committed to football. She is obviously a great lay, but he doesn't need to date that layup at this point in his career. For the record, JP told this whore to take a hike last year.

683170[/snapback]

JP was too busy listening to incubus.... ha, anyways, by the way did i say that i think JP will do well this year?

Would anyone here really turn down Paris Hilton? Now be honest guys. Let's see how many votes I get. I'll wait. (thread killer)

683866[/snapback]

I would, but most everyone else here has some self induced really big man thing studly thing going.

I am glad we didn't draft this guy; I don't think he is fully committed to football. She is obviously a great lay, but he doesn't need to date that layup at this point in his career. For the record, JP told this whore to take a hike last year.

683170[/snapback]

Yeah, I heard Scott Hamilton and Richard Simmons told her to take a hike as well.

Sure. She pretty much is the opposite of anything I ever wanted in a woman.

683877[/snapback]

She's arguably a butterface. I know some guys dig it but I think she's ugly in the face. She has skills though and is a good download.