Not-Even-Close to "Official" Sabres Thread

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...make that 6-1, Buffalo scores again.

Still though, I'm very anti-prod.  Do not prod!  Prodding leads to combustible engines, dancing and make-out parties.

681916[/snapback]

Hey quit spoilin' - I'm listening to the online WGR stream :angry:

"2 on 1 Niemachi makes a great save.......but they score!" :D

Philly finally manages to net one, and Drury gets it right back. Nail-in-coffin time.

Oooh. Ahhh. Flyers on the golf course.... putting the lie once and for all to Hitchcock's "we can skate with the Sabres" statement.

Dude, signature?

681920[/snapback]

Sig away my brotha, sig away!

:D

Its a weird feeling to actually feel good about your team in the playoffs, isnt it? I'm so used to not even HAVING playoff games with our Buffalo teams, let alone looking great in them.

Philly finally manages to net one, and Drury gets it right back. Nail-in-coffin time.

Oooh. Ahhh. Flyers on the golf course.... putting the lie once and for all to Hitchcock's "we can skate with the Sabres" statement.

That last Sabres goal looked like a "okay fine, you avoided the shutout. Don't even TRY to score again, or we'll embarrass you further!"

AHHAHAHAHAHAH!

It's so awesome seeing Morganti choke on his bile praising the sabres!!

681934[/snapback]

Over on the MSGBuffalo feed, Razor and Robey were just giggling about Hitchcock's "we've got speed too" line from Sunday.

Madcap, if Carolina advances, Buffalo will be the lowest remaining seed. That means they get Ottawa. OTOH, if my Habs manage to pull off a miracle, the Sabres would get New Jersey instead.

Madcap, if Carolina advances, Buffalo will be the lowest remaining seed. That means they get Ottawa. OTOH, if my Habs manage to pull off a miracle, the Sabres would get New Jersey instead.

681942[/snapback]

Those matchups scared me more yesterday, before the Redwings were knocked out by the Oilers...

from the flyers board:

For a Bob Clarke press conference tomorrow at noon.

It should be three sentences long.

"Although I'm not personally aware of this perception, Mr. Snider has let me know in no uncertain terms that my antiquated and myopic philosophy for building a hockey team has never been particularly effective."

"In the current day NHL, he made it clear that I'm clearly a mental midget who needs to be put out to pasture or go the way of the dinosaur."

"As a result, today marks the final day of the Bob Clarke General Managered Philadelphia Flyers and the first day of my new life selling artificially-flavored butter popcorn."