The Raiders are stupid

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who let Crayonz out of "Off the Wall?"  It's obvious the folks here aren't ready for him...

679692[/snapback]

That's the first thing I thought too....as I was trying to read through my tears!

I loooked up the word in an online dictionary.  Here is what it said:

The Raiders pick a guy like that and I am the dumb one?  Whatever you say but drafts picks are valuable and should not just be thrown away as a joke because it happens to be the last one.

Like I said, there were HUNDREDS of undrafted players.  They could not have ALL been irrelevant.

679681[/snapback]

Well done, crayonz. You got me. Bravisimo. Good parody of the board of late.

Reggie Bush would not be irrelevant under any circumstances. 

1. He would NOT last until the end of the draft.

2. Even if he breaks his groin and never plays he will still be relevant because of the pick that NO spent on him.

3. Do you watch ESPN?  Half of the coverage was aboout Bush.  Irrelevant?  :)

679629[/snapback]

Holy moly, this must be your first draft!

READ! READ! STOP TYPING! :)

you still dont get it do you?

the last player drafted every year is called Mr Irrelevant...there were hundreds of players to pick from and they all would have been called mr irrelevant

do you understand now? you pointed out how dumb you are not how dumb the raiders are

679664[/snapback]

:)

RMPL

Holy moly, this must be your first draft!

READ! READ! STOP TYPING! :)

679853[/snapback]

Why don't YOU read. There were HUNDREDS of players left and they picked a dude with that nickname?

Maybe it's a sarcastic nickname like a fat guy called 'slim' and he is relevant, but even if that's true it shows he is willing to accept defeat for putting up with a name like that. Do you like that recipe for building a winner?

I think it's very very sad if you didn't know the last guy selected was given that nick years ago.  How long you been following the pro game again?

680145[/snapback]

No friggin way. You can't be serious.

No friggin way.  You can't be serious.

680158[/snapback]

There is absolutely, positively, no way in hell, he could be serious. At this point in the thread, if you do not know what is going on, you need help. :doh: