The Raiders are stupid

With the last pick of the draft the Raiders took some guy nicknamed Mr. Irrelevant.

How bad do you have to be to get that nickname? How stupid are the Raiders to pick him?

I know it was the last pick and they weren't going to get an all pro or anything, but how about a long snapper or punter or something?

Instead they take Mr. Irrelevant? ;):D:lol:

I pity Art Shell.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious?

The last guy picked in every year's draft is dubbed "mr irrelevant"

You've never heard of this before?  ;)

679307[/snapback]

Crayonz 1, Cantankerous 0

With the last pick of the draft the Raiders took some guy nicknamed Mr. Irrelevant.

How bad do you have to be to get that nickname?  How stupid are the Raiders to pick him? 

I know it was the last pick and they weren't going to get an all pro or anything, but how about a long snapper or punter or something?

Instead they take Mr. Irrelevant?  ;)  :D  :lol:

I pity Art Shell.

679303[/snapback]

BULLETIN: THIS POST IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE COLLECTIVE POST-DRAFT IQ ON THIS BOARD.

BULLETIN: THIS POST IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE COLLECTIVE POST-DRAFT IQ ON THIS BOARD.

679332[/snapback]

What?

I know it's not a big deal because it was the last pick but jeez.

Don't you think they could have picked someone else and then signed this guy as an undrafted free agent?

I may not be a draft expert but I know dumb when I see it.

How bad do you have to be to get that nickname?  How stupid are the Raiders to pick him? 

I pity Art Shell.

679303[/snapback]

That Mr Irrelevant has nothing but potential.

I pity Art Shell.

679303[/snapback]

this is without a doubt the best post of the weekend

679332[/snapback]

one moron doesnt mean anything...there are people that actually know what they are talking about

one moron doesnt mean anything...there are people that actually know what they are talking about

679415[/snapback]

Are you calling me a moron?

All I did was point out how dumb the Raiders are to pick up someone so irrelevant that it is actually his nickname. They had HUNDREDS of players to choose from and they chose him?

Maybe I should go around bashing the Bills like everyone else to avoid being called a moron.

Or maybe, just maybe, you should join a Raiders board.

I pity Art Shell.

679303[/snapback]

All I know is that this guy is supposed to be really really fast. Hence the love from Al Davis.

what would happen if the raiders didnt pick anyone with the last pick in the draft? would they simply remain on the clock for however long they wanted?

679416[/snapback]

Everybody else would be elbowing their way up to the table to get their pick in before OAK wised up? ;)

Consider this a mercy kill.....

Crayonz, no matter who the player is in the draft, the last pick in the draft is always dubbed Mr. Irrelevant, had the world as we know it exploded, and Reggie Bush was the last player drafted, he would then become Mr. Irrelevant.

BANG

Consider this a mercy kill.....

Crayonz, no matter who the player is in the draft, the last pick in the draft is always dubbed Mr. Irrelevant, had the world as we know it exploded, and Reggie Bush was the last player drafted, he would then become Mr. Irrelevant.

BANG

679591[/snapback]

Crayonz 3, Cantankerous 0, nodnarb 0, max997, 0, 5 Wide 0 ---

All I know is that this guy is supposed to be really really fast.  Hence the love from Al Davis.

679528[/snapback]

I doubt it. His nickname would probably be Mr. Fast or something if that was the case.