Round 6 (#178) Selection: OLB Keith Ellison

heh, that's interesting, i've watched both days and seen one under armour commercial with kids on a bus, is that the one? They only showed it one time, right before the draft started.

678526[/snapback]

Nope. This one is all draftees, going through different drills. Apparently UA now has shoes to help protect their house. Vernon Davis looks like an absolute monster in the thing. Wish we'd drafted him, to be honest.

there is no one taken in the 6th round that has "eventual starter" written on him.

678536[/snapback]

Exactly, he also sounds like a BAP pick as it is already quite crowded at LB contractually as they just agreed to extend the contracts of Crowell, Stamer and Haggan yet none of the these three were even starters last year (though I suspect Crowell will start this year and the turk may come to visit Posey (particularly if YKO's recovery continues on its current track).

The best thing in the write up above about him was that it cited him as having shown good ST potential. He probaly comes into a good place to learn from Fletcher who has excelled at LB despite being undersized.

Whats a "good bubble?"

Are they talking about his package?

678548[/snapback]

If they were talking about Ellison they were likely talking about his butt and thighs. Larger is deemed better. Of course if they were talking about his play then the likely mean the space between him and a gap along the D-line he's supposed to fill as a LB.

New Orleans just picked up a guy with unreal hands then.  Steve Largent Jr.

678734[/snapback]

Absolutely. He's incredible even in traffic. There's a reason he won the Biletnikoff award...(and yes I know Josh Reed won it a few years back)

Mike Hass overachieved every year at OSU...from a walk on to a full ride...I think he'll be great in N.O.

and NO Keith Ellison isn't a p*ssy!!! (to the guy that asked)

He's a great cover LB, i'm happy we have him.