I take it they forgot about the Offense...

elcrusho

The offensive players needed are on the OL. I don't think we can complain about any other areas weakness not being addressed. The problems of the TE are overrated. Kevin Everett and Royal hopefully will be enough.

678197[/snapback]

Robert Royal is da man, homes.

Hey, they got a few warm bodies in free agency to go in there and get in the other teams way.

Guess your not impressed with the A-Train and Peerless?

678204[/snapback]

I'm stoked they brought the A-train in and Peerless back...

wait hold on I thought I read we DID take an LB, if we didnt sorry for the sarcasm

678222[/snapback]

haha, I was going to ask you if you were a tad grumpy today :)

Who was that? I haven't followed their draft.

678242[/snapback]

Parys something or other from Tennessee went to San Francisco. He's short and light (under 6'2" and about 250 pounds). No idea how they look, since they suck worse than we do (bottom ranked in the NFL in both offense and defense), and I know virtually nothing about players who don't wear Golden Domes.

:(

SS - DT - CB - FS - DT

I guess were set with our Offense? :huh:

:)

678113[/snapback]

no no no...they drafted an OT in the 5th round so everything is fine according to all the tough guy blind loyalists that cant think for themselves there are on this board

no no no...they drafted an OT in the 5th round so everything is fine according to all the tough guy blind loyalists that cant think for themselves there are on this board

678289[/snapback]

As compared to the jerkoffs that blindly follow what Clayton, Mort, and others say?

Pick a camp and stick with it...me, I'm going to put my faith in Marv Levy.

As compared to the jerkoffs that blindly follow what Clayton, Mort, and others say?

Pick a camp and stick with it...me, I'm going to put my faith in Marv Levy.

678388[/snapback]

You know, there is some middle ground in this. For instance, I don't have a problem with any of the players selected (and like many of them), but I do feel the draft has not been terribly successul (as of right now) in that we did not address arguably our largest need (LT and/or depth on the OL).

:(

SS - DT - CB - FS - DT

I guess were set with our Offense? :huh:

:)

678113[/snapback]

this is payback for years of drafting the rosco parrishes lol lol seriously if we build a crazy defense it will help the offense.....our defense needs the help more marv did say when he was hired that it all starts with the defense....i love these picks.go bills in"06