Draft Marcus Vick in the 7th

I agree.  That be worth it just for the shock value.  I'd totally do it.  I guess that's why I'm not an NFL GM.

677972[/snapback]

I would do it, and for football reasons. Put the kid on the practice squad for a year, and see if his attitude changes. I know all bout the character issues, but most people going into last year felt he had more potential to be a NFL qb than his brother did.Hes more accurate and still has all of the "ath-a-let-ic "skills his brother had.

Im dead serios, id be drafting him in the sixth or seventh

I would do it, and for football reasons. Put the kid on the practice squad for a year, and see if his attitude changes. I know all bout the character issues, but most people going into last year felt he had more potential to be a NFL qb than his brother did.Hes more accurate and still has all of the "ath-a-let-ic "skills his brother had.

Im dead serios, id be drafting him in the sixth or seventh

677983[/snapback]

I'd call that a reach, that he'll turn around. I just saw an interview and he said he felt like he must have broke a mirror when he was young - that's why he's got all this bad luck. Nothing at all sounding regretful for his BS actions.

But, it'd be great to see Mort pop a blood vessel on camera.

with our final pick Marv should walk up to the podium and say that Marcus Vick is the top rated player left on their board, but since MV is such an !@#$ they don't want to draft him and pass on their final pick

678010[/snapback]

that would be hilarious!!!!! vick couldn't even be MR.IRREVELANT.

Take him.  Put him on the Practice Squad.  Let him play in NFLE next year.  Let him dominate, trade him for a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

678552[/snapback]

after columbus discovered the new world he introduced several diseases to the native population and brought others back to europe

i'd be afraid what diseases someone named vick would take over and spread in europe and even more afraid of what he would contract and bring back to the states

after columbus discovered the new world he introduced several diseases to the native population and brought others back to europe

i'd be afraid what diseases someone named vick would take over and spread in europe and even more afraid of what he would contract and bring back to the states

678564[/snapback]

Trade him to Iran?

that would be hilarious!!!!! vick couldn't even be MR.IRREVELANT.

678560[/snapback]

Mr. Irrelevant: That's exactly where Vick will be drafted-the Raiders have the last pick in the draft. Typical Al Davis pick, unless Seattle or Cincinnati-the two teams who year after year draft more thugs without regard to character than any other teams, get him 1st.