What do you want us to do in the 4th round

ans4e64

so what do we do with our first pick in the 4th round tomorrow, there are some really good o-lineman available in boothe, gilles, o'callaghan and i think scott. DT's are watson, harris, oshinowo, rod wright.

which position do we go for?

Neither Jean-Gilles nor Scott will be the pick. It's eminently clear from hearing Marv and others speak that this regime is about diligence, intensity, and dedication to football. MJG has the weight problem and Scott is a bit of an umotivated pu$$y.

Neither Jean-Gilles nor Scott will be the pick.  It's eminently clear from hearing Marv and others speak that this regime is about diligence, intensity, and dedication to football.  MJG has the weight problem and Scott is a bit of an umotivated pu$$y.

677305[/snapback]

Giles might be big but his is very athletic.......if he is there I hope we take a flyer on him.....

I don't think we're going to get much with an OL pick here on the 2nd day, but I do like the defensive players still on the board, especially the defensive linemen. I'd go with DE Mark Anderson or Stanley McClover at 105, followed by DT and maybe LB in R5.