Season Tickets anyone?????

This sums it up....

How in the hell does this team market itself now? Reading through the posts, Its a mixed crowd and none of us can judge a this team until week 4-5. But on that note... How does this team sell tickets with this lineup? This is NOT a good draft for Buffalo. Our O line still sucks, our D line is going to suck..... Marv on a jello break during our picks?

I hope im wrong but we are now going to over pay for 2 players that would of went far later in the first and mid second rounds. Marv is looking for that magic he had back in 1987 and 88 but just chewed a fart....

4-12 season heading our way?

This sums it up....

How in the hell does this team market itself now?  Reading through the posts, Its a mixed crowd and none of us can judge a this team until week 4-5.  But on that note...  How does this team sell tickets with this lineup?  This is NOT a good draft for Buffalo.  Our O line still sucks, our D line is going to suck.....  Marv on a jello break during our picks?

I hope im wrong but we are now going to over pay for 2 players that would of went far later in the first and mid second rounds.  Marv is looking for that magic he had back in 1987 and 88 but just chewed a fart....

676831[/snapback]

It is a good draft. Do some research on all 3 of these guys on sources other than this board. You'll see these are 3 first round talent players.

and you are??????

will we all see you this september?

676855[/snapback]

I am? A realist who knows alot more about the NFL draft than you do. I also know that NONE of us have any clue as to how this class is going to work out, so I'm not going to jump off the bridge in April.

Are you going to see me? I doubt it. Has nothing to do with what a tough, gun carrying guy you are, either.

Aw, shutup.  I actually agreed with something you posted today.  Put a gold star on your golf schedule.

676902[/snapback]

Duly noted. And just so you know, the greens are playing slow right now :lol:

This sums it up....

How in the hell does this team market itself now?  Reading through the posts, Its a mixed crowd and none of us can judge a this team until week 4-5.  But on that note...  How does this team sell tickets with this lineup?  This is NOT a good draft for Buffalo.  Our O line still sucks, our D line is going to suck.....  Marv on a jello break during our picks?

I hope im wrong but we are now going to over pay for 2 players that would of went far later in the first and mid second rounds.  Marv is looking for that magic he had back in 1987 and 88 but just chewed a fart....

676831[/snapback]

Actually, I think Jason Peters struggled on the right side, because he is a finesse player, that is more suited for LT. Fowler is an adequate starter, and should be an immediate upgrade over Teague. Preston will be much better than Anderson was. Tuten has shown he can play......RT is up for grabs.

Its a matter of when will the light go on for Losman- and if it doesn't, what is the plan. It took Plummer about 5 years- forgetting his 1 good season in Arizona.

Losman has shown flashes- something we ignored in the one season Collins got. We dont want to see musical chairs at QB, just because some fans find change entertaining. Let those fans stay home and watch TV, and keep them the heck out of our stadium.....dont need em

No matter who we picked today next season should be a low expectation season. Stop letting the media make up your mind for you. Half the guys on this board that are complaining don't watch a lick of college ball, if ESPN had glorified the Bills picks today, instead of bashing them, everybody would be happy (well not everyone this board is filled with pessimists). We don't know what these guys are getting paid yet. I want the Bills to win games.

Winning games will sell more tickets in the long run than some flashy move to sell season tickets. Trying to impress everyone in the draft like donajoke just to sell tickets is not what we need. We need to rebuild and we can't do it all in one draft. I know it has been 6 years but we need to be patient a couple more to get all the holes filled. I am excited to watch the rebirth of this fine team... I think next season is going to be one of the best we have had in 10 years and it is not going to have anything to do with wins and losses. It is going to be about being there to witness the birth of a champion team.

everybody would be happy (well not everyone this board is filled with pessimists).

676945[/snapback]

Most boards are like that aren't they?

Regardless there will be football in Orchard Park this year and as always it will be cool.

This sums it up....

676831[/snapback]

4-12?

Seriously, which teams on our schedule are really worse than we are?

I actually jumped off the Peace Bridge for fun ! It was fun too ! F You !

676997[/snapback]

I jumped off the Rail Road Bridge around Black Rock as well ! That was even more fun ! I waited for the Railroad police to half climb half way up the rail before jumping. What a blast !