Season Tickets anyone?????

how many of these clowns had leinart as the top qb, young as a potential falling rock. eric winston and winston justice in the high first round, and mario williams falling as far as 5th?

how many had cramartie and all the other marginal CBs going as high as they did, and how many has Ernie Sims going before leinart?

i don't even look at people's boards, just at the player breakdowns. we got 3 quality football players and i think marv is about right that whitner wouldn't have gotten past Detroit and St Lou/Balt.

This sums it up....

How in the hell does this team market itself now?  Reading through the posts, Its a mixed crowd and none of us can judge a this team until week 4-5.  But on that note...  How does this team sell tickets with this lineup?  This is NOT a good draft for Buffalo.  Our O line still sucks, our D line is going to suck.....  Marv on a jello break during our picks?

I hope im wrong but we are now going to over pay for 2 players that would of went far later in the first and mid second rounds.  Marv is looking for that magic he had back in 1987 and 88 but just chewed a fart....

4-12 season heading our way?

676831[/snapback]

Our Oline still sucks? What about Fowler and Reyes? Our D-Line still sucks? What about Tripplet and McCargo? You don't know how these guys will pan out, quit your crying and just kick back and wait just like the rest of us. How does this help our marketing? Are you serious? You think Levy's draft picks are based on how many tickets and merchandise we can sell? Nobody knows when these players would have been picked so cry me a river....go cry somewhere else.

And Leinart is not an AFCE QB. Period. I can't believe that so many people can't see that. I'd have been stunned to see him go to any team in the NE or the northern mid-west.

677090[/snapback]

well,when the Titans went with Vince Young and passed on Leinhart,that says it all.His x coachs didnt want him,and i believe thats why he slipped to Arizona,

And Leinart is not an AFCE QB. Period. I can't believe that so many people can't see that. I'd have been stunned to see him go to any team in the NE or the northern mid-west.

677090[/snapback]

the experts cannot see this because I bet a lot of these so called mock "experts" that write for top publications are just sheep, look over other mocks, and follow along...

"Well since Leinart was so good at USC Bills HAD to take him right???"

Can this tool even look at the football end of this? Leinart's arm in windy and cold Buffalo?

We will see 100+ loser lables for the Bills....and as far as I am concerned...90 of them will have no value at all.

This sums it up....

How in the hell does this team market itself now?  Reading through the posts, Its a mixed crowd and none of us can judge a this team until week 4-5.  But on that note...  How does this team sell tickets with this lineup?  This is NOT a good draft for Buffalo.  Our O line still sucks, our D line is going to suck.....  Marv on a jello break during our picks?

I hope im wrong but we are now going to over pay for 2 players that would of went far later in the first and mid second rounds.  Marv is looking for that magic he had back in 1987 and 88 but just chewed a fart....

676831[/snapback]

Relax. The truth is, the "draft experts" don't know much more about players that we do. The first round is ALWAYS a crap shoot. The first round is driven by the agents, who make most of their money on day one. They stand to make millions in the first round, so the hype machine is in full gear months before the draft. Remember, almost every single "draft expert" loved Mike Williams at #4.

The first round is boom or bust. The REAL draft starts today, because that's where NFL teams get the majority of their (eventual) starting players.

I'm not sure what your expectations of this coming season were, but even if the Bills had picked "name" players in the first and second rounds, they were still going to be mediocre at best.

well,when the Titans went with Vince Young and passed on Leinhart,that says it all.His x coachs didnt want him,and i believe thats why he slipped to Arizona,

677363[/snapback]

I keep hearing that there was a lot of pre-existing relationship between Young and McNair, and that McNair WILL be playing for the Titans in 2006.

This sums it up....

676831[/snapback]

I already have my tickets are you selling more? Lets see now you are the person who decides which teams win because you know, what?

I keep hearing that there was a lot of pre-existing relationship between Young and McNair, and that McNair WILL be playing for the Titans in 2006.

677645[/snapback]

Yes, that has been making the rounds. Another interesting tidbit reported by Sirius NFL Radio was that there may mave been an internal debate raging in the Titans camp leading up to the draft. Apparently, word on the street in Tennessee was that if the Titans chose Young it was an indication that the owner won out; if it was Leinart, then the coaching staff won out.

Yes, that has been making the rounds. Another interesting tidbit reported by Sirius NFL Radio was that there may mave been an internal debate raging in the Titans camp leading up to the draft. Apparently, word on the street in Tennessee was that if the Titans chose Young it was an indication that the owner won out; if it was Leinart, then the coaching staff won out.

677694[/snapback]

Heard that as well. I think the "top 3" QB's all ended up in the best circumstances for them, no matter how sad Leinart looked. I'm VERY greatful that none of the three will be wearing a Bills uniform, in spite of what Clayton says.

Heard that as well. I think the "top 3" QB's all ended up in the best circumstances for them, no matter how sad Leinart looked. I'm VERY greatful that none of the three will be wearing a Bills uniform, in spite of what Clayton says.

677704[/snapback]

Leinart will get over it. Unfortunately, due to his unforseen slide, he may now have to settle for the second best piece of arse in the room on the party circuit. :lol:

Leinart will get over it. Unfortunately, due to his unforseen slide, he may now have to settle for the second best piece of arse in the room on the party circuit.  :lol:

677747[/snapback]

Tenn has some pretty women. And many wear shoes.