With our second round pick gone

I would say Charles Spencer is the most likely, and the way it is going, Winston Justice may also be there as well. HAHA

We all know that it is absolutely vital that Buffalo get o-linmen today, but we are going to have to look deep in the draft in order to find any of them worthy to draft.

Any ideas, theories, or plans?

OT

Scott, Jonathan

6-6 314 Texas

Spencer, Charles

6-5 351 Pittsburgh

Trueblood, Jeremy

6-8 315 Boston College

Whitworth, Andrew

6-7 327 Louisiana State

Winston, Eric

6-6 311 Miami (Fla.)

OG

Jean-Gilles, Max

6-4 356 Georgia

I don't want Eric Winston, however, if he is there in the 3rd at our pick, you might have to look at him. But, all I am trying to say with this post is that there will be some talent in the 3rd round on the O-Line. So, don't give up hope yet!

I'm thinking we need a FB in the third round.

675930[/snapback]

theres a fullback from wisconsin, Bernstein i think(?), who ive seen play a few times and i remeber thinking "he'd be a great 3rd round pick"

id still like to see a OL taken, but when you start getting into the 3rd sometimes best athlete at need is a good way to go.

OT

Scott, Jonathan

6-6 314 Texas

Spencer, Charles

6-5 351 Pittsburgh

Trueblood, Jeremy

6-8 315 Boston College

Whitworth, Andrew

6-7 327 Louisiana State

Winston, Eric

6-6 311 Miami (Fla.)

OG

Jean-Gilles, Max

6-4 356 Georgia

I don't want Eric Winston, however, if he is there in the 3rd at our pick, you might have to look at him. But, all I am trying to say with this post is that there will be some talent in the 3rd round on the O-Line. So, don't give up hope yet!

676151[/snapback]

I wouldn't say people are giving up hope, i know that all i am looking for is Marv to address a need position. Offensive line is hands down the gaping area as of right now.

The other guy that i would not mind is a guy like Leonard Pope if he lasts that long. The thing is do you use your third round pick as a luxury pick on a tight end, or do you address the need position no matter who is there?

Max Jean-Giles would be the best player that we could hope for, but i'm not sure how much longer he is going to last.

Anybody have any insite on people who we should keep an eye on much later in the draft?