Well Marv's first draft is a disaster. They could

I can't think of a more ridiculous way to screw up a draft. You over thought Marv. You should have just drafted Bunkley at 8th and waited for a better Saftey or CB at 40. But no ! You had to be clever !

WTG Marv ! You have completely screwed the pouch !

Just f-in have a Martini tonight and let the crew run the draft tomorrow because you suck in the draft room !

I can't think of a more ridiculous way to screw up a draft. You over thought Marv. You should have just drafted Bunkley at 8th and waited for a better Saftey or CB at 40. But no ! You had to be clever !

WTG Marv ! You have completely screweed the pouch !

Just f-in have a Martini tonight and let the crew run the draft tomorrow because you suck in the draft room !

675730[/snapback]

Yep.

McCargo sucks. Donte Sucks. Look at how their NFL careers have gone so far. :(

Keep drinking....

675730[/snapback]

Hmm... only a few more picks to 42 & Bing's still on the board.

please stop with these threads, we dont need every individual who is too dumb to realize the bills actually had a draft plan this year to clog the board with their need for attention

675783[/snapback]

Like I told Brandon. My opinion has the same weight as yours ! F Off ! I have been following the Bills since 196? and have seen a lot of drafts ! This one sucks big time !

Modrak said, they (Kiper) have their boards and we had our board, and ours has to do with our scheme and our needs. I'm comfortable with it, especially after I hear how in depth they knew Bunkley and McCargo. Much more in depth than TSW guys in their basements.

Modrak said, they (Kiper) have their boards and we had our board, and ours has to do with our scheme and our needs. I'm comfortable with it, especially after I hear how in depth they knew Bunkley and McCargo. Much more in depth than TSW guys in their basements.

675924[/snapback]

Ask Philly down in their basements how much of a reach Bunkley was ! Yeah Bunkley was undeserving of a round 1 pick ! Sheesh Marv, the only one you fooled was yourself !

WTG Marv ! You have completely screwed the pouch !

675730[/snapback]

they could make a movie of your pathetic posts, and it would make snakes on a plane look like an oscar winner...

they could make a movie of your pathetic posts, and it would make snakes on a plane look like an oscar winner...

675974[/snapback]

Well, in fairness to him the water he drinks has already been through no less than eight people. It's gotta affect the reasoning portion of the brain.