I'm a GILF....again

aussiew

Skye Parkinson. Born last night at 6:45pm. 7lbs 14oz, 19.5 ins. All her working parts and got her mother's (and her grandmother's) looks. ;)

My son-in-law - who is such a jock - has now turned into a sniveling, baby talking, piece of jello. She definitely had him at "hello".

Good thing she arrived before the draft started.

Skye Parkinson.  Born last night at 6:45pm.  7lbs 14oz, 19.5 ins.  All her working parts and got her mother's (and her grandmother's) looks.  ;)

My son-in-law - who is such a jock - has now turned into a sniveling, baby talking, piece of jello.  She definitely had him at "hello".

675101[/snapback]

Congrats!!!

And I vote your heading as the best I've ever heard :o

Congratulations, Diane! :lol:

Gee, you don't ACT like a Grandma! :lol::lol:

Skye Parkinson.  Born last night at 6:45pm.  7lbs 14oz, 19.5 ins.  All her working parts and got her mother's (and her grandmother's) looks.  :(

My son-in-law - who is such a jock - has now turned into a sniveling, baby talking, piece of jello.  She definitely had him at "hello".

675101[/snapback]

Skye Parkinson.  Born last night at 6:45pm.  7lbs 14oz, 19.5 ins.  All her working parts and got her mother's (and her grandmother's) looks.  :lol:

675101[/snapback]

Congrats! Nice pic in your profile!

Skye Parkinson.  Born last night at 6:45pm.  7lbs 14oz, 19.5 ins.  All her working parts and got her mother's (and her grandmother's) looks.  :lol:

675101[/snapback]

Congrats Diane! Glad all are doing well.

GILF??  Hmmm, seeing you said that, that means it's a grandmother you'd like to !@#$??  Doesn't that mean you'd like to.......oh never mind, congratulations!!!

678565[/snapback]

Can I watch?

Film at 11?

Congrats to all, Diane.