Will the Bills unveil new threads for the draft?

SDS

plus dont you have to declare new uniforms to the nfl like a year beforehand or something? im not sure about that, but i remember we knew we were getting new unis a year before hand, same with the sabres, could just be coincidence though, i really have no clue.

Considering the new color scheme of bb.com - I wonder if we will see new threads for the draft?

672470[/snapback]

I, too, am very curious to see which jersey Buffalo's first-round pick holds up for the photo-op...

plus dont you have to declare new uniforms to the nfl like a year beforehand or something? im not sure about that, but i remember we knew we were getting new unis a year before hand, same with the sabres, could just be coincidence though, i really have no clue.

672478[/snapback]

yes you do, and I figured TD put in an application last year.

I, too, am very curious to see which jersey Buffalo's first-round pick holds up for the photo-op...

672479[/snapback]

exactly what I am thinking. High draft pick, big audience, new website colors... If you aren't changing unis, how do you change the ENTIRE look of your main marketing tool?

yes you do, and I figured TD put in an application last year.

672480[/snapback]

is that just speculation or do we really know, that would be interesting, would something like that really not get out to the media though?

672478[/snapback]

who says they didnt?????? i mean the throwbacks were worn last season so they have already been out there so wouldnt that qualify for a years advance?

The Bills update their website design for each new season (or two), so I wouldn't look too much into it. However...yes, the fact that the colors are different is interesting.

They can't change, there's a 5 year rule. So there you have it. B-)

672491[/snapback]

Ah, but there's a loophole wide enough for Bennie Anderson to fit through. From the Atlanta Falcons official team website:

"However, a team may re-designate its pre-approved third uniform as its primary without a waiting period, as the Falcons did this offseason when they designated their red jersey (the third, alternate jersey from last season) as their official home garb."

"Ask the Falcons"

Ah, but there's a loophole wide enough for Bennie Anderson to fit through. From the Atlanta Falcons official team website:

672495[/snapback]

so technically, if the bills would have declared those jerseys last year as "third jerseys" instead of "throwbacks" we could have worn them for more than 2 games?

so technically, if the bills would have declared those jerseys last year as "third jerseys" instead of "throwbacks" we could have worn them for more than 2 games?

672500[/snapback]

Not sure exactly how that works, since the Bengals seem to randomly switch back and forth between (ugly) black and (uglier) orange "home" jerseys...

exactly what I am thinking.  High draft pick, big audience, new website colors...  If you aren't changing unis, how do you change the ENTIRE look of your main marketing tool?

672482[/snapback]

Cuz they changed the look of the website before and after the most recent uni change. Go back and look. It is not predicated on a new uniform color scheme.