My Notre Dame thread

This is strictly sentimental for my Domers.

Anthony Fasano- 3rd- The kid is the total package. He can catch (remember the play Charlie called for the kid who died from the goaline? Pass right? Fasano is the one who broke it for a big gain. Not a down the field threat, but VERY dangerous in the intermediate routes. Good hands. Solid Blocker. Higjh Character guy.

Rashon Powers Neal-6 rd- he's a gamer. He would have played more for us but had a lapse in judgment. The guy is a good guy, easy to talk to, he doesn't have character issues, trust me. Dude can block but can carry in the red zone. We sed him cause our RB wasnt that big.

Maurice Stovall- 3 rd- Hands like they got stick-em on them. Leaper, very dangerous in the red zone. He's tall 6'5. High character guy

Brady Quinn (who ate lunch next to me yesterday) rd 1 Buffalo Bills 2007

I agree about Fasano. A 3rd round RB isn't high on the needs list, but I love what I've seen from him. Tough as hell! The only knock I have with him is that he needs to learn how to NOT take the big hit. I love the balls he's got, but it's going to get him killed.

Stovall - I'd love to see him on the Bills. It's going to be a bit difficult though to justify a high pick for our 17th WR. That being said, if he makes it to our 3rd rd pick, I say go for it. He has loads of potential.

Rashon - All I'll say about my man is that he only drinks whiskey. A hard nosed, badass, whiskey pounding fullback. My kinda guy. Plus he has a chip on his shoulder now. Weis fell in love with our freshman FB, but Rashon was the superior player. I'd scoop him up in a heartbeat.

Fasano - I kind of agree with Ozy. The boy can play, but I just see him as another average to maybe above average prospect. I don't see what would separate him from the TEs we already have.

Brady Quinn next year?.....don't tease me.

Uhh. I like Quinn, Fasano is another Fauria, slow but with decent hands. Neal ehh I am not totally sold. Stovall-slow but a big target that will mix it up, would like to have him. By the way F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E FLORIDA STATE FLORIDA STATE FLORIDA STATE WOOOOOHHHH!!! GO NOLES!!!

Stovall-slow but a big target that will mix it up, would like to have him.

668722[/snapback]

Mo is not as slow as you think. He will not win many races but he has a big, smooth stride and can cover ground real quick. But overall, he will be a possession guy, yes.

Mo is not as slow as you think.  He will not win many races but he has a big, smooth stride and can cover ground real quick.  But overall, he will be a possession guy, yes.

668726[/snapback]

Like i said I would like to have him we dont need another burner, but we could use a guy on the goal line to throw that fade to.

He might not even start for his own team next year.

668890[/snapback]

Leak will have a better year this year than last. That may not be saying a whole lot, but scouts know his ability. It's certainly not a secret that he doesn't fit a system that came into place half way through his career.

I don't think he will be picked ahead of Quinn, but by the time the senior bowl/combine/personal workouts take place, Leak will be right up there. I would be happy with either of them.

In October SI released a list of top 10 Qbs to build a franchise around. Quinn, coming in at #7, was the only college player (including Leinhart, Cutler, Bush and Young) to be included on that list. Chris Leak? I don't think so. He has physical tools yes, but Quinn has those in spades and a complete understanding of the game that comes from being mentored by the guy that made Tom bready what he is today.

Here is the link BTW

http://www.uhnd.com/news.php?subaction=sho...rt_from=&ucat=1