wow...to know him is to not like him.

This pretty much says it all....

Around Crawford, a few residents, who would not give their names, said they read the Iconoclast but ignore the editorials, which they generally described as more liberal than the town.

Even small town rags can have agendas you know....

kind of says it all.

49347[/snapback]

You are pathetic. This world renowned rag goes to a whopping 1000 people.

Oh by the way you forgot to mention in your post that the editors other rag endorsed GWB so accourding to the DCTom rules of engagement you are a liar, you are untrustworthy, and you are guilty of misleading the people here of TBD. I wonder if he will condm you the same way that he has done to me? Well, we shall see.

You are pathetic. This world renowned rag goes to a whopping 1000 people.

Oh by the way you forgot to mention in your post that the editors other rag endorsed GWB so accourding to the DCTom rules of engagement you are a liar, you are untrustworthy, and you are guilty of misleading the people here of TBD. I wonder if he will condm you the same way that he has done to me? Well, we shall see.

49468[/snapback]

Not "a liar". Dishonest. And that which is obvious need not be discussed...

Here on Long Island, we have one of the most liberal-leaning papers in the Country...Newsday. However, Nassau County, until very recently, has been one of the most Republican counties in the Country.

Try again, TB..............................

Here on Long Island, we have one of the most liberal-leaning papers in the Country...Newsday. However, Nassau County, until very recently, has been one of the most Republican counties in the Country.

Try again, TB..............................

49507[/snapback]

Long Island? :huh:

The "security moms" are probably running around wondering when the next school shooting will be? God forbid we don't vote for GWB!

All the while harboring the up and coming beast of a child under their own roof.

:D

Not "a liar".  Dishonest.  And that which is obvious need not be discussed...

49493[/snapback]

You are a horses ass and you clearly have different standards for different people. Stop shaming your self, and be consistant. You can't have it both ways. The way I posted what I posted was no different then what tenny posted here. That which is obvious need not be discussed is exactly why I did not need to post more then my opinion in that post. here tenny failed to mention "the rest of the story" and simply spewed his opinion.

You are a horses ass and you clearly have different standards for different people. Stop shaming your self, and be consistant. You can't have it both ways. The way I posted what I posted was no different then what tenny posted here. That which is obvious need not be discussed is exactly why I did not need to post more then my opinion in that post. here tenny failed to mention "the rest of the story" and simply spewed his opinion.

49848[/snapback]

Yep, it's all about you. Nothing like joining the ICE, S-hit, etc crowd.

Long Island?

The "security moms" are probably running around wondering when the next school shooting will be? God forbid we don't vote for GWB!

All the while harboring the up and coming beast of a child under their own roof.

???????

Whats the point of THIS rant?

And like YOU live in Shangri-La?