The "expert" mock drafter. Rick Gosselin

For some reaosn, D'brick is the one top marquee player i see as a likely candidate to fall to the bills over any other of the top 5. hawk could fall, but i think the saints are going to find a way to get him. I see D'brick falling to us in this way...

Hou - bush (obviously)

NYJ (from NO) - leinart (they need some big name to get the fans pumped again, plus they can adress other needs at the #29)

Ten - young (who they want all along)

NO - Hawk

GB - Williams (they might take D'brick, but with williams slipping to 5, they cant pass on him)

SF - Davis

Oak - Huff

Buffalo - Ferguson...and all is well ;)

666149[/snapback]

I like it (& agree with your thoughts on NO re. Hawk)

Now comes the difficult part.

Make it happen! <_<

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's exactly right....

They won't pick a top QB....unless they do pick a top QB  <_<

666146[/snapback]

Never say never - hell, the Bills could go get a 5'7" slot receiver at #8, but I don't see that happening either (and I'll save you the trouble of making your next post: the Bills won't draft a small slot WR at #8, unless they do).

Never say never - hell, the Bills could go get a 5'7" slot receiver at #8, but I don't see that happening either (and I'll save you the trouble of making your next post: the Bills won't draft a small slot WR at #8, unless they do).

666168[/snapback]

I didn't mean to cause offense.

My post was a summary of yours.

All I was doing was pointing out that you think they won't

...unless 'x' event happens

...which means they then will.

They won't unless they will <_<

I know you think it unlikely....so do I. I was just playing word games.

don't be so sure of that - brees' contract is effectively a one-year deal.

666186[/snapback]

one year for which he will sit on the sidelines with his injury.

pretty good investment for a guy destined to not suit up suit all season long. :lol:

even better plan to bring in a rookie to start while the injured vet heals

this guy has the Saints taking leinert. Also he has tennesee taking cutler. This wil never happen. However....I do see OAKLAND trading up for leinert at the 2 spot and tennesee taking young(this scenario may have d'brick falling a little but if young and leinert are gone by pick 4 then thats where d'brick goes).

I really think Oakland is going to steal leinert from the titans. Question is how many picks besides the 7 will they have to give up to get the 2 spot?

666027[/snapback]

I agree. I don't understnand how the Titans would take Cutler, but hey I guess we will find out in 9 days. If this turns out the way that Rick G has it, I think many in Buffalo will be excited.

one year for which he will sit on the sidelines with his injury.

pretty good investment for a guy destined to not suit up suit all season long. :lol:

even better plan to bring in a rookie to start while the injured vet heals

666250[/snapback]

where do you get this? Culpepper is going to miss half the season. Brees will be ready for the opener. I tihnk he may be ready for training camp.

where do you get this? Culpepper is going to miss half the season. Brees will be ready for the opener. I tihnk he may be ready for training camp.

666278[/snapback]

the reason the Dolphins passed on Brees is that the injury was much worse than reported.

They gave up a 2nd round pick for a guy that has spaghetti for his knee ligaments and may miss the entire season (at best mid Nov)

That should tell you something.

the reason the Dolphins passed on Brees is that the injury was much worse than reported.

They gave up a 2nd round pick for a guy that has spaghetti for his knee ligaments and may miss the entire season (at best mid Nov)

That should tell you something.

666320[/snapback]

Just because the dolphins didnt want him doesnt make him hurt worse than culpepper. Brees is supposed to be throwing already by now, and should be ready for the start of the season. He did hurt his shoulder, but it wasnt a pennington type of injury. Brees will play a LOT more than culpepper this year.

I would be devastated if we took him with the 8th pick!! Let's review the big problem areas for the Bills: O and D-linemen!!! The last thing we should want is this guy! Great talent yes, can help in the trenches, NO!!! Nagata or Bunkley for the Bills!!

666372[/snapback]

Uh, an OT doesn't play in the trenches?