Who will be our starting QB this year?

chetsap

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Losman opens the season. but i am not saying that he will be are starter for the season.

661891[/snapback]

Losman defifibitely needs to prove himself, but the key to this strikes me as being that the stabdard of production he has to achieve will be noticably less than that Holcomb would have to produce to get the nod over JP.

If JP shows some upside and potential development, actually venal sins in his play like the team losing will get put aside in the hopes that continues play will result into JP developing for the future. Holcomb on the other hand gets no future cushion. He and the team will need to win and win immediately or he sits.

Nall really is a wildcard in this. If he suceeds he plays and has little margin for error as I think the Bills patience with him getting the ball rather than the clipboard will need him putting up some glossy numbers in pre-season.

Yep, havent had one of these topics in about a week, it was high time for another one. :blink:

I cant believe you took the time to register just to post this crap.

chetsap = RJ

661921[/snapback]

sorry there cool guy. nobody made you read this crap!

ramius= ds

My vote will be Holcomb.

661875[/snapback]

is this your first day on this site???? , have you taken the time to look back and see what has been talked about ????? do you think this is a new site started this morning ????? do you like making polls ??? do you have any idea how many drinks you have to buy at the opener ???? :blink:

JP will be the starting QB in 2006. He has way too much potential, and, let's face it, had a HORRENDOUS O'line last season. I don't know why there is so much negative talk against this guy! Compare his first season stats to those of John Elway. If memory serves correctly, Elway had a QB rating under 50, and Losman had one above 60! You guys are being ridiculous! Just because his first season numbers aren't as good as Roethlisberger's and Marino's doesn't mean the guy is a bust. For crying aloud, you guys are saying that Elway would have been a bust! At least give this guy 16 starts before you write him off as a bust. It's not like we are ready for the playoffs. Plus, we gave RJ alot longer before writing him off as a bust!!! Let's go Buffalo!!!

Losman defifibitely needs to prove himself, but the key to this strikes me as being that the stabdard of production he has to achieve will be noticably less than that Holcomb would have to produce to get the nod over JP.

661959[/snapback]

Most defifbitely! :blink:

JP will be the starting QB in 2006. He has way too much potential, and, let's face it, had a HORRENDOUS O'line last season. I don't know why there is so much negative talk against this guy! Compare his first season stats to those of John Elway. If memory serves correctly, Elway had a QB rating under 50, and Losman had one above 60! You guys are being ridiculous! Just because his first season numbers aren't as good as Roethlisberger's and Marino's doesn't mean the guy is a bust. For crying aloud, you guys are saying that Elway would have been a bust! At least give this guy 16 starts before you write him off as a bust. It's not like we are ready for the playoffs. Plus, we gave RJ alot longer before writing him off as a bust!!! Let's go Buffalo!!!

662014[/snapback]

Not only did we give RJ longer RJ was also in the leaugue for three years with 4 games under his belt before coming to us and couldnt hold off and old short man from the starting Job.

JP has all the tools, he did not have the right situation last year at all. Lets face it all his naysayers are pretty much gone, (Moulds, Adams, Malloy) the only one left he has to beat out is Holcomb. Im sorry I believe in Holcomb backing up games But i didnt like his style of play at all and his favorite target is no longer on the roster. I think the new set of Fast receivers and hopefull returng of our TE Everett and using Mcgahee more out of the back as a screen will definatley help his play. The 2 things that he needs to help him is a LT and a strong back up runing back so its not so obvious we are runing the ball.

Lets face it the offense last years was so predicitable that somebody who knew nothing about footbal could probably see what we were going to do next.

Mcgahee is in=Run

Mcgahee is out=Pass

2nd and 6-9=Pass

3rd down=pass pass pass

Red zone=pass

Real good running philosophy :rolleyes: