Flutie

Cole

I would like to see Flutie return..

ya ya i know 3 million qbs on the roster why bring back old Flutie

1) to get rid of Holcomb

2) Matthews and Holcomb play vastly diffferent styles of play than flutie or Losman did, if Losman is the guy, Flutie can show him more of the NFL hardships than either of these 2 guys

3) Flutie spent time with Brady and maybe can teach a thing or 2 of the specialness of Brady

4) No one knows how to stir up a good QB controversy like Doug.

5) The Bills aren't enough of a joke to the rest of the league yet.

6) He can stand on Roscoe's shoulders to make a full person.

7) He just wins.

Yep. Makes sense to me.

The guy is a billion years old and has not gotten any taller.

If the Bills bring back Flutie, I'm going to hunt you down. :D

Serioulsy though.... there is not one semi-intellignet reason to employ Doug Flutie, and I especially wouldn't employ him again..

4) No one knows how to stir up a good QB controversy like Doug.

5) The Bills aren't enough of a joke to the rest of the league yet.

6) He can stand on Roscoe's shoulders to make a full person.

7) He just wins.

Yep. Makes sense to me.

659693[/snapback]

Hahaha!!!

Oh, and he can dropkick. Don't forget that one.

Seriously, I don't think we need to bring in another QB. I don't think Tom Brady "divulged the secret of his power" to Flutie or anything like that. The guy is just a good football player, something we need to concentrate on adding more of to the Bills.

I hope you are being sarcastic with this post.

Good humor, thanks

I would like to see Flutie return..

ya ya i know 3 million qbs on the roster why bring back old Flutie

1) to get rid of Holcomb

2) Matthews and Holcomb play vastly diffferent styles of play than flutie or Losman did, if Losman is the guy, Flutie can show him more of the NFL hardships than either of these 2 guys

3) Flutie spent time with Brady and maybe can teach a thing or 2 of the specialness of Brady

659689[/snapback]

Did anyone else catch ESPN draft special yesterday. Merril "the concussion" Hoge said and I quote "Kellen Clemens from Oregon was the best QB prospect in the draft, he has a better arm and qb intangables then any of the other QB's that are projected to get drafted in the first round." Salisbury looked at him like he had 3 heads. I think merril took one to many hits without the helmet on.

I doubt Flutie would want to play for the Bills again.  I sense that Flutie is bitter about his time with the Bills.

660117[/snapback]

And he's not bitter about the 31 other franchises that let him languish in Canada for a decade. Instead he's pissed at the one team that actually gave him a shot. :rolleyes:

And he's not bitter about the 31 other franchises that let him languish in Canada for a decade.  Instead he's pissed at the one team that actually gave him a shot.  :rolleyes:

660125[/snapback]

I ran into Flutie in a San Diego hotel during his first year with the Chargers. I believe it was a media day luncheon. I told him that the Bills should have kept him. He sort of groaned and kept going on his way! Whatever.