Time for Bills fans to step up.

How about Bills fans stop blaming everyone else like the large market owners and the local politicians and look to yourself. :P

Other teams are getting two to three times more for tickets then what Bills fans pay.

Try this on. :P

If you want a major league sport? Be willing to pay major league prices for it. :P

How about Bills fans stop blaming everyone else like the large market owners and the local politicians and look to yourself.  :P

Other teams are getting two to three times more for tickets then what Bills fans pay.

Try this on. :o

If you want a major league sport? Be willing to pay major league prices for it.  :P

659498[/snapback]

And buy a few luxury suites while you're at it, damn it! :P

How about Bills fans stop blaming everyone else like the large market owners and the local politicians and look to yourself.  :P

If you want a major league sport? Be willing to pay major league prices for it.  :P

659498[/snapback]

Yeah, and along with the extra 40 bucks per ticket, how about a couple of grand for PSLs. And practice, let's say we pay $15 for the right to watch this major league sports team practice.

RWS is over 30 years old and hardly a suitable venue for a major league club. WNY taxpayers need to invest at least $400 million in a new stadium.

Network TV is definitely bush league, time we step up and go total PPV.

Boxing isn't half the sport football is, and they charge $50 for a matches that feature guys nobody has heard of. So how about $75 a game for the right to watch 12 minutes of action and 2 hours and 45 minutes of commercials.

And this whole tradition thing is overrated too. Sure fathers and sons have spent hours together at Lambeau field, the Polo Grounds, and Texas Stadium, but they can easily create memories at Masengill Douche stadium, while the loud speakers blare Viagara commercials during each time out.

After all, this is all for a good cause. Guys like Terrell Owens need to feed their families after all.

Snyder and Jones really have this thing figured out; just turn each and every fan upside down, and shake them until all their money falls out of their pockets. Don't know why Ralph and Bills fans haven't jumped on board.

Guest BackInDaDay
just turn each and every fan upside down, and shake them until all their money falls out of their pockets.

659518[/snapback]

I see you've been peeking into those big boxes Snyder sent Ralph. :P

It's all about the club seats. That's where most of the local revenue's coming from. So much so, that it's the source of the funds used by the league to help finance new stadiums (34% of all club sales goes in the kitty).

How about Bills fans stop blaming everyone else like the large market owners and the local politicians and look to yourself.  :o

659498[/snapback]

Are you for real? :P:P

659498[/snapback]

Easy to say when the median income in major sports markets is twice what it is in Buffalo.

659498[/snapback]

I live 450 miles away and I have purchased 2 seats in the Paul Maguire club since it opened in '98. I only purchase Bills gear(shirts, jerseys, hats) from the official team store because money made at the store isn't part of the shared revenue. I do this because I love my team and I cherish the moments I spend rooting on the Bills with my family. There is no place I would rather be then sitting next to my Dad at a Bills game.

Tell me again, how I should be looking to myself...

we just need to win. start winning some games and get some games in January, for crysake. that's the best way to be profitable in this business.

bottom line.

I like the free agent activity. Let's get some young, yet experienced players on this team, and maybe we can trade that 8th pick to a team looking at Cutler or Young. Fleece them, they'll over-pay for it! then we can get more value.

Easy to say when the median income in major sports markets is twice what it is in Buffalo.

659608[/snapback]

It's more than "median income." The so called big markets are big not solely due to income but also due to significant Corporate and, in the case of Washington, Governemnt subscriptions.

70% of the Redskins "fans" are; government big shots, lobbyists, corporate types sucking up to the government big shots AND the lobbyists. Everybody is spending somebody else's money so nobody gives a rat's as* what Snyder charges.

Dallas is a similar situation but all oil/energy money. It's sad, but that's what the small market teams are up against.

As for the NFL's fixation with LA, unless they start having bull fights for the half time entertainment, or coupons for cut rate coke, LA will fail yet again. :D

Guest dog14787

If you want a major league sport? Be willing to pay major league prices for it.  :D

659498[/snapback]

We seem to fill the stadium ok, do we want to pay more ? of course not, but I would be willing to bet most of us would. I drive a long way to go to a game . Although the fan base is spread out we do support our teams. :P

Corporations buy up most all of the premium seats in the big market cities. Only the seriously wealthy make individual purchases, due to the extreme costs.

A healthy local economy = pricing power

Yelling at the loyal fans. Sharp thinking.

You really don't have a clue, do you ? :D

The Bills are doing right. Keeping the game affordable for the blue collar family.

Subscribing to your thought process means regular Joe's and Janes like us will only be able to afford the game on TV with the occasional team pariphinallia purchase.

Greed is no good, and when capitalism starts to dictate that only the privilledged get to enjoy something, that so many wish to enjoy then that's when our present system is failing its own people IMO

The Bills are doing right. Keeping the game affordable for the blue collar family.

Subscribing to your thought process means regular Joe's and Janes like us will only be able to afford the game on TV with the occasional team pariphinallia purchase.

Greed is no good, and when capitalism starts to dictate that only the privilledged get to enjoy something, that so many wish to enjoy then that's when our present system is failing its own people IMO

659699[/snapback]

Exactly.

My boss was a season ticket holder with the Bears... He was priced out with the new renovations to Soldier and the PSL.

Shows you just what kinda of chump change I make.

Like I said, whole generations of young fans will grow up not knowing what a NFL game is like... Hell, most other people (outside my boss) that I work with (born and raised in Chicago) have never been to a Bears' game.

Yeah, and along with the extra 40 bucks per ticket, how about a couple of grand for PSLs.  And practice, let's say we pay $15 for the right to watch this major league sports team practice. 

RWS is over 30 years old and hardly a suitable venue for a major league club.  WNY taxpayers need to invest at least $400 million in a new stadium. 

Network TV is definitely bush league, time we step up and go total PPV. 

Boxing isn't half the sport football is, and they charge $50 for a matches  that feature guys nobody has heard of.  So how about $75 a game for the right to watch 12 minutes of action and 2 hours and 45 minutes of commercials.

And this whole tradition thing is overrated too.  Sure fathers and sons have spent hours together at Lambeau field, the Polo Grounds, and Texas Stadium, but they can easily create memories at Masengill Douche stadium, while the loud speakers blare Viagara commercials during each time out.

After all, this is all for a good cause.  Guys like Terrell Owens need to feed their families after all.

Snyder and Jones really have this thing figured out; just turn each and every fan upside down, and shake them until all their money falls out of their pockets.  Don't know why Ralph and Bills fans haven't jumped on board.

659518[/snapback]

Bravo!!!! Good post! :D:P

Corporations buy up most all of the premium seats in the big market cities. Only the seriously wealthy make individual purchases, due to the extreme costs.

A healthy local economy = pricing power

Yelling at the loyal fans. Sharp thinking.

You really don't have a clue, do you ?  :D

659695[/snapback]

Again it is you who miss the point. :P

The fact is Bills fans don't pay what other fans in other cities do. "the can't afford it" is no arguement. They better start to "afford it" becuase it's the only way to keep the team here. I don't see why that is hard for you to understand.

I'm trying to use as simple English as I can you. It's not the taxpayers job or the job of other owners to keep the Bills in Buffalo. It's the Bills Fans. Selling out a stadium that cost half as much for the same ticket in other cities is not how you do it. If every team had the Bills prices they would be sold out every game. Hell that's easy.

If other teams fans are paying more and buying PSL's then it's what the Bills fans have to do.

You said "A healthy local economy = pricing power ". This one statement shows that maybe the Bills and NFL have out grown WNY. All sentimental BS aside. :P

Again it is you who miss the point.  :P

The fact is Bills fans don't pay what other fans in other cities do. "the can't afford it" is no arguement. They better start to "afford it" becuase it's the only way to keep the team here. I don't see why that is hard for you to understand. 

I'm trying to use as simple English as I can you. It's not the taxpayers job or the job of other owners to keep the Bills in Buffalo. It's the Bills Fans. Selling out a stadium that cost half as much for the same ticket in other cities is not how you do it. If every team had the Bills prices they would be sold out every game. Hell that's easy.

If other teams fans are paying more and buying PSL's then it's what the Bills fans have to do.

You said "A healthy local economy = pricing power ". This one statement shows that maybe the Bills and NFL have out grown WNY. All sentimental BS aside.  :o

659725[/snapback]

How do you get blood out of a turnip?

:D:P

Again it is you who miss the point.  :D

You said "A healthy local economy = pricing power ". This one statement shows that maybe the Bills and NFL have out grown WNY. All sentimental BS aside.  :P

659725[/snapback]

Yep. You cannot draw blood from a stone. Therefore, by your logic the Bills are already gone.

We can raise ticket prices some, but it WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO MATCH THE UPPER 1/2 OF THE LEAGUES TICKET PRICES.

Personally I'm tired of modern economics, and pro-sports economics. If the Bills move I no longer watch pro football. Wouldn't bother me in the slightest. My only loyalty is to the Bills if they are located in Buffalo. They move I'm done and it will be a very easy thing for me to quit when it happens.

Yep. You cannot draw blood from a stone. Therefore, by your logic the Bills are already gone.

We can raise ticket prices some, but it WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO MATCH THE UPPER 1/2 OF THE LEAGUES TICKET PRICES.

Personally I'm tired of modern economics, and pro-sports economics. If the Bills move I no longer watch pro football. Wouldn't bother me in the slightest. My only loyalty is to the Bills if they are located in Buffalo. They move I'm done and it will be a very easy thing for me to quit when it happens.

659728[/snapback]

I beat you by 3 minutes... :D:P:o:)

I like "turnip."

:P