Brad Reiter

WGR ought to be the focal point for Bills fans to rally.  Instead they are recruiting shovellers to bury the Bills.  I am disgusted.

PTR

656182[/snapback]

I disagree. Oh, not about Schopp; I'm with you there... but he's not the only guy on that station, either. Listening yesterday late afternoon/evening, and Parker sounded like he was more than ready to join Ralph's crusade. He was giving heavy play to the list of local Congresscritters' addresses posted on their website, and I doubt he was doing it just to drum up page views...

Don't let these guys from WGR get to you- they are all talking heads- Simple Simon included.

They are told to talk down the Bills, because the Bills are too smart to play ball with them- they are all for the Sabres (do they still exist?), because they broadcast them.

The biggest joke is the producer and management, who promote the mindless drivel that pollutes their airwaves.

I miss the Simoncast from Empire- that was before Howard sold us out.

Don't let these guys from WGR get to you- they are all talking heads- Simple Simon included.

They are told to talk down the Bills, because the Bills are too smart to play ball with them- they are all for the Sabres (do they still exist?), because they broadcast them.

The biggest joke is the producer and management, who promote the mindless drivel that pollutes their airwaves.

I miss the Simoncast from Empire- that was before Howard sold us out.

656371[/snapback]

Simon a sellout? Funny thing. People would call him a shill when he was WNSA. :(

Nothing that much smaller than average could be considered plain or simple.

656254[/snapback]

No fair...you peeked!

Ouch!

(BTW, that was an uncalled-for cheap-shot and was far too easy to be proud of. I like your style, Fausty.)

You know, there would not even be a Buffalo Bills without Ralph Wilson.  He said, in no uncertain terms, that this is not about his wallet, but about saving the team.  Are you saying Ralph Wilson is a liar?  He could have sold the team to a L.A. group years ago, if all he was interested about was money.  But with fans like you, I wonder why he should even bother.

I choose to fight.

PTR

656198[/snapback]

See that windmill? CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!

:D