Brad Reiter

I know you visit this board often, so I wanted to make a comment about WGR and their coverage of the Ralph Wilson press conference. I know you have nothing to do with what Schopp and Bulldog say, but I feel compelled to comment.

I'm really appalled that Buffalo's only sports radio station spent the afternoon casting aspersions on Ralph Wilson than trying to really support for the Bills. The way Schopp threw in phrases like "Wilson threw the fans under the bus.." or "Wilson isn't making as much as he used to.." shows me that he is more interested in spinning what happens at One Bills Drive as negatively as possible.

Ralph clearly said that it was about survival of the team, not about keeping his profit margin up, yet Schopp kept playing the role of the cycnic. It is so freakin' obvious how much contempt Schopp has for Buffalo. I'm sure as soon as ESPN Radio gives him a full-time gig, he's gone.

WGR ought to be the focal point for Bills fans to rally. Instead they are recruiting shovellers to bury the Bills. I am disgusted.

PTR

I happen to agree with their comments.....Ralph is crying like a little B word and the only reason he is raising a stink is because he wants to save his daughters (ho's) $$$$$$$$....good work WGR and Brad....keep up the good sh--...let's talk about a real issue.....get MILLER out of the nets and ride MARTY!!!!! Brad......how are the beyotches in Geneseo doin????? PS......feel free to bring over some"Game Girls" to our tailgate across from the Big Tree again!!!!!

I happen to agree with their comments.....Ralph is crying like a little B word and the only reason he is raising a stink is because he wants to save his daughters (ho's) $$$$$$$$....good work WGR and Brad....keep up the good sh--...let's talk about a real issue.....get MILLER out of the nets and ride MARTY!!!!! Brad......how are the beyotches in Geneseo doin????? PS......feel free to bring over some"Game Girls" to our tailgate across from the Big Tree again!!!!!

656186[/snapback]

:(

656186[/snapback]

You know, there would not even be a Buffalo Bills without Ralph Wilson. He said, in no uncertain terms, that this is not about his wallet, but about saving the team. Are you saying Ralph Wilson is a liar? He could have sold the team to a L.A. group years ago, if all he was interested about was money. But with fans like you, I wonder why he should even bother.

I choose to fight.

PTR

Without help, he's going to move the team.

If there was one car dealer in every city, and you owned the dealership, where would you rather be...Buffalo, or LA?

Ralph could sell the team, let every season ticket holder attend games for free the last year as a "tip" to the city, and still come out $300 million ahead of keeping the team here. I don't care how big your heart is, I don't expect anyone to turn down that type of money.

I see a Toronto Maple Leafs analogy here except for the fact the Leafs won't make the playoffs this year.

Shut up Ralph! Your peers voted for this, stop whining to anyone who will listen or who pays your bills!

What it is is, what it is.

p.s. Hey Riter, after Sept. 11 I spoke to you and made my first doantion that I can remember anyways, and that was made to The Red Cross. You said at that time that in the future if anyone ever wanted to discuss the tragedy on the air you would be willing to do so. Since then I have noticed a rather left slated view of things from you. Are you still willing to let a positive or should I say Republican voice be heard on air?

Without help, he's going to move the team.

If there was one car dealer in every city, and you owned the dealership, where would you rather be...Buffalo, or LA?

Ralph could sell the team, let every season ticket holder attend games for free the last year as a "tip" to the city, and still come out $300 million ahead of keeping the team here. I don't care how big your heart is, I don't expect anyone to turn down that type of money.

656211[/snapback]

He clearly stated, HE would NOT move the team...moving the team was not an option. As long as RW is alive the team will stay in Buffalo. He said it, I believe it.

The real concern is what happens if/when he doesn't own the team.

Honestly, I'm not real worried.

He clearly stated, HE would NOT move the team...moving the team was not an option.  As long as RW is alive the team will stay in Buffalo.  He said it, I believe it.

The real concern is what happens if/when he doesn't own the team.

Honestly, I'm not real worried.

656223[/snapback]

Yes, yes but, Ralph is already full of formaldyhyde and I wonder if the new still unwritten rules apply to his daughter or wife if they assume control of the team when the formaldyhyde wears off?

You know, there would not even be a Buffalo Bills without Ralph Wilson.  He said, in no uncertain terms, that this is not about his wallet, but about saving the team.  Are you saying Ralph Wilson is a liar?  He could have sold the team to a L.A. group years ago, if all he was interested about was money.  But with fans like you, I wonder why he should even bother.

I choose to fight.

PTR

656198[/snapback]

Amen! I'm with you brother! These same detractors would've been the most vociferous if he did decide to sell a long time ago and moved the team. You just can't win with those people. Don't try.

Some of you folks are plain and simple pricks....

TBD is getting downright hostile.

656238[/snapback]

I can assure you, my prick is neither plain nor simple. :(

Some of you folks are plain and simple pricks....

TBD is getting downright hostile.

656238[/snapback]

If you know the history, then you understand it is the only way to fight back.

I apologize to you if have been put off by anything I've said here. But if you have read all the forums you 'd understand I think.

And thanks for your support!!!Woop, I said

Woop!!!!