Un-American: Physicians Abuse Prisoners

blzrul

No, they are NOT the true and faithful followers of Allah.. read your Quran!!!!!

They have taken the words of Allah and Mohammed and turned them into blasphemy. Their actions shame and disgrace the true Islam, and you KNOW it.

You cannot defend the murder-genocide of thousands of innocent Iraqis who were gassed by.. you GUESSED it, the warped Saddam Hussein!

Shia or Sunni, Allah knows ALL his children. Saddam shames Allah.

I give you credit, VT for trying to reason with this stevestojanstain.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The focus on CIA torture of prisoners is to hide America's true war crimes.  Millions dead in Afghanistan and Iraq or deported to CIA concentration camps in Africa and Asia.  The looting of Arab countries oil by American entities maskerading as companies.  And the worldwide campaign of mass genocide against all who are not Christian or Zionists.  Why else would the CIA and Israel combine to fake a terrorist attack on America, and frame strong Arab leaders like Usama bin Laden or Saddam Hussein?

5771[/snapback]

Whoever this is keep posting. If there is one thing that will ever bring the right and left together is countering posts like this. Wow!

I KNOW.  Doesn't make me miss my monster cereals any less.  :flirt:

6653[/snapback]

Last time I was at the Wal-Mart Superstore in Austin, TX, they had ALL the monster cereals. I thought they'd stopped making them altogether but there they were.

Unfortunately, the entire state of Texas apparently has no access to Campbell's Chunkey Split Pea and Ham soup (clearly the best of all their soups). For that reason, and that reason alone, Buffalo will always have soup superiority.

Last time I was at the Wal-Mart Superstore in Austin, TX, they had ALL the monster cereals.  I thought they'd stopped making them altogether but there they were.

Unfortunately, the entire state of Texas apparently has no access to Campbell's Chunkey Split Pea and Ham soup (clearly the best of all their soups).  For that reason, and that reason alone, Buffalo will always have soup superiority.

6825[/snapback]

If you're good I'll teach you how to make a killer split pea and ham soup that puts Campbells to shame. It's actually quite simple to make.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
I give you credit, VT for trying to reason with this stevestojanstain.

6329[/snapback]

That's all I can do is use logic and rebuttal in this case.

I try! I think I control my emotions well nowadays.. most times. :flirt:

You are scaring me Darin... Frankenberry was my favorite!  Second was Booberry... Never did get of on Count Choclia>

:flirt:

6832[/snapback]

Frankenberry was far superior to the other monsters. Not even a close second. I think my next favorite was Fruit Bruit. My sister liked Count Chocula the best.

Apparently Frank, Count, & Boo are still in production. I might start eating cereal again.

You are a true American.

6273[/snapback]

Tom, AD, or KRC, call this schmuck out. Is it someone else posting to get a rise out of all of us, because it's not funny?

Secondly, Mr. Bluck Bluck bluck, go :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

• 8 months later...

Archived