Un-American: Physicians Abuse Prisoners

blzrul

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love how the left place a moral equivalency of radical extremists targeting and mercilessly killing INNOCENT civilians with us abusing and humiliating radical extremists.

5762[/snapback]

The focus on CIA torture of prisoners is to hide America's true war crimes. Millions dead in Afghanistan and Iraq or deported to CIA concentration camps in Africa and Asia. The looting of Arab countries oil by American entities maskerading as companies. And the worldwide campaign of mass genocide against all who are not Christian or Zionists. Why else would the CIA and Israel combine to fake a terrorist attack on America, and frame strong Arab leaders like Usama bin Laden or Saddam Hussein?

The focus on CIA torture of prisoners is to hide America's true war crimes.  Millions dead in Afghanistan and Iraq or deported to CIA concentration camps in Africa and Asia.  The looting of Arab countries oil by American entities maskerading as companies.  And the worldwide campaign of mass genocide against all who are not Christian or Zionists.  Why else would the CIA and Israel combine to fake a terrorist attack on America, and frame strong Arab leaders like Usama bin Laden or Saddam Hussein?

5771[/snapback]

I think someone's tin-foil hat is a little too tight.

Ah...the tried and true technique to justify ANYTHING:

When all else fails, BLAME THE JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6171[/snapback]

Is it not a fact that the American supported Jews have raped and pilliaged and murdered Arabs for the sixty years? American in the past thirty years have invaded Egypt, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Jordan, and Pakistan and killed millions of Muslims, for to support the lackey American state of Israel. I do not blame the Jews because the Jews slaughter innocent Palestinian women and children in the streets with American weapons. I blame Americans. The Jews are the sword Americans uses to oppress and destroy Islam.

Is it not a fact that the American supported Jews have raped and pilliaged and murdered Arabs for the sixty years?  American in the past thirty years have invaded Egypt, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Jordan, and Pakistan and killed millions of Muslims, for to support the lackey American state of Israel.  I do not blame the Jews because the Jews slaughter innocent Palestinian women and children in the streets with American weapons.  I blame Americans.  The Jews are the sword Americans uses to oppress and destroy Islam.

6220[/snapback]

I actually thought that the Americans were the sword that the Jews used to oppress and destroy Islam. Oh well, getting harder and harder to keep up.

Is it not a fact that the American supported Jews have raped and pilliaged and murdered Arabs for the sixty years?  American in the past thirty years have invaded Egypt, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Jordan, and Pakistan and killed millions of Muslims, for to support the lackey American state of Israel.  I do not blame the Jews because the Jews slaughter innocent Palestinian women and children in the streets with American weapons.  I blame Americans.  The Jews are the sword Americans uses to oppress and destroy Islam.

6220[/snapback]

Who cares? :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Muslims are the enemy and must be exterminated? Where is the Orkin man when you need him? <_<

Should I let this kook go and chalk him up as a fool?

Because Im about two words from him away from a complete explosion.

6238[/snapback]

Yeah. Captain America is just a troublemaker. Let him go.

6220[/snapback]

You're absolutely right. The Jews ARE the sword Americans use...which is why we let them run the entertainment industry and give them liberal radio talk shows.

Thanks for the input there Fallafel.

6220[/snapback]

The virgins are awaiting you, please, go meet them.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

6220[/snapback]

WAIT A SECOND. I am NO friend to Israel in the LEAST, but when you fail to account for the people that radical fundamentalist Arabs have murdered, then your statement is OBVIOUSLY very one-sided.

What about the various planes, bombs, and guns that have killed people in the United States, Great Britain, Scotland, France, Spain, Germany, Israel, Italy, etc?! Ohhh, I guess THOSE murders are just casualties in the jihad! BALDERDASH.

NO BOMB OR GUN is going to bring Israel down to a reasonable, civil level. The international community/United States is going to have to step in and give them an ultimatum. Blowing up people isn't going to help; it'll only make the cause for justice all the much harder.

Well, looks like you were serious with that statement.

Ill ignore the ignorant, anti-Semetic bullstevestojan you posted and ask you one question:

What do you mean by the classification of bin Laden and Hussein as "strong Arab leaders".

Tread carefully here, my friend.....tread carefully.

6225[/snapback]

Usama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein are true and faithful followers of All*h and the Prophet Muhammed, and two of the few who have the courage and faith to stand up to American and Israeli imperialism, tyrrany, and genocide. They do not sell their followers into Zionist slavery, as the cowardly dogs Mubarak, bin al Hussein, and the craven house of Saud have done.

You are a true American.

6273[/snapback]

Thank You .Now Go off to see Allah and your 72 virgins , however you might come up short as ususal I think most of those virgins promised have gone to your first martyrs.As anyone can tell you when it comes to Scuzlims I am not nice they are the enemy . :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

And you are a true piece of stevestojan.

On behalf of Adam Rand and Kevin Prior, two heros from my hometown who were killed on September 11, 2001 at the World Trade Center while on duty with the NYC Fire Department, let me extend to you a giant !@#$ YOU to you and everyone who thinks like you.

You are truly a sub-human piece of stevestojan. You are not a Muslim. You are garbage and you bastardize, twist and distort the Islamic faith. May GOD have mercy on your soul...you need it.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Usama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein are true and faithful followers of All*h and the Prophet Muhammed, and two of the few who have the courage and faith to stand up to American and Israeli imperialism, tyrrany, and genocide.  They do not sell their followers into Zionist slavery, as the cowardly dogs Mubarak, bin al Hussein, and the craven house of Saud have done.

6269[/snapback]

No, they are NOT the true and faithful followers of Allah.. read your Quran!!!!!

They have taken the words of Allah and Mohammed and turned them into blasphemy. Their actions shame and disgrace the true Islam, and you KNOW it.

You cannot defend the murder-genocide of thousands of innocent Iraqis who were gassed by.. you GUESSED it, the warped Saddam Hussein!

Shia or Sunni, Allah knows ALL his children. Saddam shames Allah.

Archived