Bills agree to trade with Texans

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, no kidding....the Bledsoe ball washing on this site after he dissed us and went to the friggin COWBOYS was sickening.

652100[/snapback]

How did he diss us?

TD told him that the Bills were giving his job to a near rookie QB without any competition and cut him.

Ugh, no kidding....the Bledsoe ball washing on this site after he dissed us and went to the friggin COWBOYS was sickening.

652100[/snapback]

That won't happen with Moulds, because EM is the one who basically demanded to be traded. Bledsoe was flat out cut after being told he couldn't have the starting job. And ball washing? That was to counteract the idiots who said, "Dru Bledslow sux!!11!11!! HE no play in NFL and retire cuz he sux!!111!!11!!! He's a STATUE!111!!!11!!!! HaahahHahHHaaaAAHHA!" The voice of reason simply said, "No, he led the team to a 9-7 record, he's far from washed up."

And I hardly think DB dissed us.

Moulds, on the other hand, did by saying "let me go, I don't want to play here!"

CW

How did he diss us? 

TD told him that the Bills were giving his job to a near rookie QB without any competition and cut him.

652179[/snapback]

Bledsoe made remarks and took a few subtle shots about the Bills during his interviews once he reached Dallas. I'm sure if you look for some posts and articles from last year you'll find them. I honestly can't remember what he said specifically, but I had some strong feelings about it. I also hate the Cowboys, so to me it was like a step or two down from him signign with the Dolphins or Pats.....I hate those teams even more, so naturally I'm going to go off on any player from those teams who talks sh-- about the Bills.

Bledsoe made remarks and took a few subtle shots about the Bills during his interviews once he reached Dallas. I'm sure if you look for some posts and articles from last year you'll find them. I honestly can't remember what he said specifically, but I had some strong feelings about it. I also hate the Cowboys, so to me it was like a step or two down from him signign with the Dolphins or Pats.....I hate those teams even more, so naturally I'm going to go off on any player from those teams who talks sh-- about the Bills.

652187[/snapback]

I think he said something like, "I gave all my kids Cowboys clothes cos I'm a Cowboy now, not a Buffalo Bill."

It was along those lines. That's real classless to say something like that. :):)

652187[/snapback]

As I recall, he loved being with the Bills and wanted to stay. If it were not for TD/MM's brilliant idea to hand over the QB job to an unproven near rookie QB with any competition, he would have stayed with the Bills.

I do recall that he was pissed about being told that his job was being given to Losman and he made a comment about not thinking that JP was better than he is.

I do not recall him making any derogatory comments about the franchise or the city.

That won't happen with Moulds, because EM is the one who basically demanded to be traded.  Bledsoe was flat out cut after being told he couldn't have the starting job.  And ball washing?  That was to counteract the idiots who said, "Dru Bledslow sux!!11!11!!  HE no play in NFL and retire cuz he sux!!111!!11!!!  He's a STATUE!111!!!11!!!!  HaahahHahHHaaaAAHHA!"  The voice of reason simply said, "No, he led the team to a 9-7 record, he's far from washed up."

And I hardly think DB dissed us.

Moulds, on the other hand, did by saying "let me go, I don't want to play here!"

CW

652185[/snapback]

The biggest difference between EM and DB was that Moulds produced while he was here. Moulds is clutch. He's a gamer. He restructured his contract on a few occasions to help us out and didn't complain about it. When he was asked to adjust again he got pissed....I don't really blame him all that much. Bledsoe had the friggin red carpet rolled out for him and didn't get the job done. He choked in big games, yet refused to take any of the blame onto his shoulders, a la Flutie. He went to Dallas, everyone thought he was proving us wrong when his rating was like 40 pts above his career average, only to come crashing down toward the end of the season just like he did for us. He's got no room to talk sh-- about his time in Buffalo. He's no Eric Moulds.

As I recall, he loved being with the Bills and wanted to stay.  If it were not for TD/MM's brilliant idea to hand over the QB job to an unproven near rookie QB with any competition, he would have stayed with the Bills.

I do recall that he was pissed about being told that his job was being given to Losman and he made a comment about not thinking that JP was better than he is.

I do not recall him making any derogatory comments about the franchise or the city.

652196[/snapback]

I dont' think anyone expected him to be happy with them giving JP the start....the part he needed to understand was WHY JP was getting the nod. Bledsoe didn't get the job done. That friggin game against the Ravens is still fresh in my mind....just MINDLESS crap that gave them the victory. Go back and watch Mularkey on the sidelines with this guy at QB. Bledsoe didn't get the job done. When that happens, you are at risk for beign replaced. That's what happened, and while I don't expect him to be happy about it, he should also acknowledge his part in the overall failure, IMO.

I dont' think anyone expected him to be happy with them giving JP the start....the part he needed to understand was WHY JP was getting the nod. Bledsoe didn't get the job done. That friggin game against the Ravens is still fresh in my mind....just MINDLESS crap that gave them the victory. Go back and watch Mularkey on the sidelines with this guy at QB. Bledsoe didn't get the job done. When that happens, you are at risk for beign replaced. That's what happened, and while I don't expect him to be happy about it, he should also acknowledge his part in the overall failure, IMO.

652204[/snapback]

Let's agree to disagree.

In my view, DB was not the problem. It is and has been the offensive line for some time. The Bills should not give away jobs to anyone without making them earn it. JP has shown very little thus far. I just hope he shows something soon to give me some hope. I also think that the fact that the job was given to him without a competition did not do him any favors in the locker room.

He choked in big games, yet refused to take any of the blame onto his shoulders, a la Flutie.

I disagree about the blame thing - he took blame plenty of times.

As for choking in big games... You could very well be talking about Moulds. How many playoff games did Moulds take us to in 10 years? And didn't he choke against the Dolphins, the game where he had over 200 yards receiving but a key fumble on the first play? Choking is a little tougher to see in a WR because they don't make as many decisions, but he was far from a perfect receiver his entire time here.

CW

Let's agree to disagree.

In my view, DB  was not the problem.  It is and has been the offensive line for some time.  The Bills should not give away jobs to anyone without making them earn it.  JP has shown very little thus far.  I just hope he shows something soon to give me some hope.  I also think that the fact that the job was given to him without a competition did not do him any favors in the locker room.

652213[/snapback]

Yeah, the DB subject is one that most people on the wall feel pretty strongly about one way or the other.

I agree about JP, though....I don't really think he should have just been given the reigns w/out earning them, but if you ARE goign to do that, for gosh sakes let the kid play. I think what he showed against KC and Miami was good, though....two well-coached, tough teams and he hit some nice plays. Who's to say how things will end up with him....all we can do is hope that SOMEONE is the clear starter and leader by the end of this upcoming season, and he's someone who we can rely on to get things done and win us some games.

I dsiagree about the blame thing - he took blame plenty of times.

As for choking in big games...  You could very well be talking about Moulds.  How many playoff games did Moulds take us to in 10 years?  And didn't he choke against the Dolphins, the game where he had over 200 yards receiving but a key fumble on the first play?  Choking is a little tougher to see in a WR because they don't make as many decisions, but he was far from a perfect receiver his entire time here.

CW

652219[/snapback]

We already know that we see the DB situation entirely differently.....no point in rehashing all that, lol.

I don't think EM was a perfect receiver by any means....but the guy had game big time. I don't see how anyone can put the 'choker' label on him even a little bit

but the guy had game big time. I don't see how anyone can put the 'choker' label on him even a little bit

Since people seem to like throwing DB's record out around here, let's look at their records as starters.

Bledsoe: 23-25 = .479

Moulds: 60-68 = .469

And now to my battlecry:

We've had the same crappy line throughout BOTH of their careers.

CW

Since people seem to like throwing DB's record out around here, let's look at their records as starters.

Bledsoe: 23-25 = .479

Moulds: 60-68 = .469

And now to my battlecry:

We've had the same crappy line throughout BOTH of their careers.

CW

652231[/snapback]

You don't really want me to tell you how meaningless those stats are, do you? lol

I can't believe how many people are still using the O-line issue with bledsoe after last season. Seemingly ALL the Bledsoe ball washers on here were saying how he'd finally have a REAL line in front of him in Dallas. How is it that Dallas' line completely sucked by the end of the season?? Don't you find that a bit ironic? I know they had an injury, and that Pettiti guy was a rookie, but that's something just about any team's line will go thorugh at some point during the season. Bledsoe is a line killer.

You don't really want me to tell you how meaningless those stats are, do you? lol

How is it that Dallas' line completely sucked by the end of the season?? Don't you find that a bit ironic? I know they had an injury, and that Pettiti guy was a rookie, but that's something just about any team's line will go thorugh at some point during the season. Bledsoe is a line killer.

652238[/snapback]

Yes, the stat is meaningless, but it's meaningless when the DB haters say it too, so that's why I pointed it out :)

As for the line, they had more than one injury. Plus an injury to their star runningback most of the season. And they still nearly made the playoffs.

Nobody said DB was the best QB in the league, but he has gone 9-7 in back-to-back seasons so he's far from washed up.

Ok, I'm done. :)

CW