NFL Schedule

MikeH

Excellent! I hope the game at Baltimore is during the first half of the season when the weather is still good; my wife and I are planning a trip w/ our neighbors (B'more natives) for that weekend.

I posted this last week in another topic, but, I'll repeat it here for those who missed it :

With the NFL already announcing 5 of the opening week games, it has really shortened the list of possible opening day opponents for us. It looks like we are left with the following choices:

Home : Pats, Jets, Packers or Titans

Away : Pats, Texans, Bears, Lions or Ravens.

I'm not listing the Jets as an away possibility because, the Giants are home that night, and they won't schedule a day+night game in the Meadowlands on the same day.

I don't think they will open at the Lions because we play them in the last preseason game. Also, I don't think we will open at the Texans because we opened with them last year.

I posted this last week in another topic, but, I'll repeat it here for those who missed it :

With the NFL already announcing 5 of the opening week games, it has really shortened the list of possible opening day opponents for us. It looks like we are left with the following choices:

Home : Pats, Jets, Packers or Titans

Away : Pats, Texans, Bears, Lions or Ravens.

I'm not listing the Jets as an away possibility because, the Giants are home that night, and they won't schedule a day+night game in the Meadowlands on the same day.

I don't think they will open at the Lions because we play them in the last preseason game. Also, I don't think we will open at the Texans because we opened with them last year.

651757[/snapback]

we just wanted to see if you say the same thing . :w00t:

I don't have time to sit and watch NFL network for two hours to get the schedule.  I assume it will be on here around 4pm?

651877[/snapback]

The schedule usually leaks out early ... It'll probably be posted before the 2pm release.

I will be going to see Eric Moulds and the Texans against the Bills! Eric says it is tough to leave Buffalo after 10 years, because the fans in Buffalo love him so much....I guess I will be torn as to what team to root for!