FWIW (warning another quick Moulds thread)

Yep....we are going to get a 3rd rounder I think

We could get a quality OL at that pick in this draft

647763[/snapback]

I don't see us staying at 8...either we move up to get Ferguson (not likely) or we take a package from Denver of the 15 and 29 for 8 and one of the third rounders..Denver wants a QB and doesn't have the cap room to pay for all their picks.

5 picks in the top 80 of the draft would be very, very nice...a couple of DT's for the rotation; an interior OL and a Tackle and a pass rushing end..all of whom could contribute in year one and be serviceable by year two..that is a great base from which to launch..

Why are they so hot for him? I could see it if there were on the verge, such as a team like the Jags or Cinci.....but the Texans SUCK. Granted, you add Moulds to Johnson and then add Reggie Bush, you have some pretty potent skill players. But I just don't see why they are the ones who ended up making the most advances for Eric.

647685[/snapback]

They have a wealthy owner who's tired of losing. He hired Kubiak who's been "the next hot HC" candidate for the past few years, and he'll have a pretty potent offense if EM is the #2 WR. It should put fanny's in the seats, if nothing else.

I don't see us staying at 8...either we move up to get Ferguson (not likely) or we take a package from Denver of the 15 and 29 for 8 and one of the third rounders..Denver wants a QB and doesn't have the cap room to pay for all their picks.

5 picks in the top 80 of the draft would be very, very nice...a couple of DT's for the rotation; an interior OL and a Tackle and a pass rushing end..all of whom could contribute in year one and be serviceable by year two..that is a great base from which to launch..

647787[/snapback]

FYI Denver traded the 29th pick away, they have the #22 pick.

647787[/snapback]

Broncos have the 15th and 22nd draft pick. Based on draft value chart, to trade for these two first round picks, we'll need to include our 1st and BOTH 3rd round picks.

FYI Denver traded the 29th pick away, they have the #22 pick.

647830[/snapback]

That's right.. :D I forgot it was the 29 and not the 22. We would have to give 8 and our 2nd to get 15 and 22...maybe we get 15 and 61 and their 4th (126) for our #8

647787[/snapback]

you already know about the picks, but there is no way we could swing that deal, I would crap my pants if we could get those trades. the numbers don't add up. If we moved down to 15, the Broncos would have to give us a 2nd rounder, so forget about it.