FWIW (warning another quick Moulds thread)

The Eagles would be stupid not to pick up Moulds.....they're going to take a lot of sh-- this year when Owens lights it up in Dallas. Moulds is still a stud receiver, and he could go a long way toward offsetting that. If I were the Eagles, I'd give the Bills wahtever they wanted for the guy.

Damn, let that "Trade Soup" simmer, Marv, maybe we'll actually get something good....

See, all's it takes is one team to consider actually trading, then the others who were "waiting for Moulds' eventual release" realize that ain't gonna happen.

Damn, let that "Trade Soup" simmer, Marv, maybe we'll actually get something good....

See, all's it takes is one team to consider actually trading, then the others who were "waiting for Moulds' eventual release" realize that ain't gonna happen.

647662[/snapback]

Yep, that's one of the things TD knew very well.....as was evidenced by the Travis Henry trade. Patience is a virtue when it comes to a good player - assuming you aren't desperate to move said player, which we aren't.

That is what the Austin, TX affiliate tha carries the Texans games is saying too!

647681[/snapback]

Why are they so hot for him? I could see it if there were on the verge, such as a team like the Jags or Cinci.....but the Texans SUCK. Granted, you add Moulds to Johnson and then add Reggie Bush, you have some pretty potent skill players. But I just don't see why they are the ones who ended up making the most advances for Eric.

God Damn--what a !@#$ing fool that 80 year old GM is. The game has passed him by. He should change his pair of Depends, finish his oatmeal and get the hell out of one bills drive.

He doesn't know what the hell he is doing..we'll have to cut Moulds before its all over....

I hope everyone continues to view Marv as a drooling old fart...

God Damn--what a !@#$ing fool that 80 year old GM is.  The game has passed him by.  He should change his pair of Depends, finish his oatmeal and get the hell out of one bills drive. 

He doesn't know what the hell he is doing..we'll have to cut Moulds before its all over....

I hope everyone continues to view Marv as a drooling old fart...

647686[/snapback]

If he was going to be able to trade Moulds like this, and Moulds was willing to sign for 4 mil per, I would have liked to have done it when the 5.5 mil we will save on the cap could have been spent on a good FA. Now they are all gone. I am not sure either way whether he could have made this trade before the FAs were mostly gone, but he probably could have a week into FA after the first spree.

If he was going to be able to trade Moulds like this, and Moulds was willing to sign for 4 mil per, I would have liked to have done it when the 5.5 mil we will save on the cap could have been spent on a good FA. Now they are all gone. I am not sure either way whether he could have made this trade before the FAs were mostly gone, but he probably could have a week into FA after the first spree.

647687[/snapback]

We still have $4-5 Million worth of room...how much did it really handicap us. We could have gotten Pickett if we wanted to go above Green Bay...but that was about it..We had the cap to do this--so I don't really think it hurt us here...

Who on the OL---they didn't want age so that killed Runyan and Fabini...they could have went for Bentley and/or Hutch I guess--but not sure we even had a chance..We had cap to pursue everyone else on the list.

There is a conscious decision here to go young..it may mean some short term pain..but at least its a strategy.

We still have $4-5 Million worth of room...how much did it really handicap us.  We could have gotten Pickett if we wanted to above Green Bay...but that was about it..

We had the cap to do this--so I don't really think it hurt us here...

Who on the OL---they didn't want age so that killed Runyan and Fabini...they could have went for Bentley and/or Hutch I guess--but not sure we even had a chance..I guess what did we really lose...We had cap to pursue everyone else on the list.

There is a conscious decision here to go young..it may mean some short term pain..but at least its a strategy.

647695[/snapback]

I am really hoping that they have targeted a couple of guys for June 1st cuts or guys that have not been picked up yet.

I still say Grady Jackson could help this team

I am really hoping that they have targeted a couple of guys for June 1st cuts or guys that have not been picked up yet.

I still say Grady Jackson could help this team

647707[/snapback]

Chris Jenkins from Carolina could be another June 1 cut. He hasn't played in 2 seasons (not talking jp here) but would be someone to take a chance on. Dude can play when he's healthy.

Chris Jenkins from Carolina could be another June 1 cut.  He hasn't played in 2 seasons (not talking jp here) but would be someone to take a chance on.  Dude can play when he's healthy.

647715[/snapback]

Kris Jenkins is really good but I think the Panthers are planning on keeping him.