Congrats Moulds Haters

It seems like all "Our" guys end up villified in the end one way or another.  Why ? Why does it never end well here?

Seems like 3/4 of the posters here have more loyalty to some jerk off on American Idol than they do the Bills players.

Im not sticking up for the Millionaire I just dont think folks memories here seem to be a bit too short. I for one was glad Eric Moulds wore our uniform.

647860[/snapback]

I hear ya. I for one have never seen American Idol, and never will. :D

Btw, I was absolutely thrilled when the Bills drafted Moulds, having seen some of his acrobatic catches at Miss. St. I too am thankful for the excitement that he added to the Buffalo Bills.

The thing is, we need to keep this franchise in WNY. We need to build a winner, and imo the way to do this is to start with the foundation (both lines) and take it from there. We need the cap space, in 07 in particular, that cutting Moulds brings us.

I wish that I had the link, but I once read a Bill Walsh quote about the necessity of cutting older, disgruntled veterans who never won anything, have no long term interest in the franchise, and upset the chemistry of a football team. Who am I to argue with him?

In any case, let's all hope that we get a productive player with the draft pick that we are given for EM.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like 3/4 of the posters here have more loyalty to some jerk off on American Idol than they do the Bills players.

647860[/snapback]

:doh:

See, the difference is:

when the Bills lose, it really sucks...

but when the jerk-off from American Idol gets voted off, no one really gives a fug.

Zero expectations lead to zero pain, it's a beautiful thing. ;)

As for Moulds & any other Bills' players, I'm sorry, but I'm forever jaded after the darkest day in Bills' history when the Bills dumped Bruce, Thurmal, and Andre. That infamous day just ripped my heart out... I took that harder than any of the SB losses, & I know I'm not alone. Maybe that kind of allegiance to players can come back when/if the Bills became a consistent winner again, but not now....I may like some more than others, but deep down they're all just names & numbers to me. :)