new members on

mead107

you all need to check in on the new member forms so you can buy us older members a drink . seems to be hunderds of you coming to the best bills board on the net .sds will be very happy when you get the membership to 10,000. happy to see so many of you with new insight on the bills .

:doh:

I wish Rudy80 would return. His "The Sky is Falling!, The Sky is Falling!" topics were fun to reply to.  IIRC, he never swore or attacked folks, he just went "Ack!!! My Gosh!!!" :P

644249[/snapback]

Doesn't this topic belong off the wall? We need more effective policing around here. Perhaps some of the new people can be given admin super powers?

I wish Rudy80 would return. His "The Sky is Falling!, The Sky is Falling!" topics were fun to reply to.  IIRC, he never swore or attacked folks, he just went "Ack!!! My Gosh!!!" :P

644249[/snapback]

rudy 80, miss his post .he sure would have a field day now .

:D

644249[/snapback]

I think I have some Rudy80 in me now when it comes to the Sabres :P:doh:

Doesn't this topic belong off the wall?  We need more effective policing around here.  Perhaps some of the new people can be given admin super powers?

644255[/snapback]

no way no way no way :doh:

I have a sneaky suspsicion that he returned under Valle7878, yesterday, it seems/and reads like him

644249[/snapback]

you all need to check in on the new member forms so you can buy us older members a drink . seems to be hunderds of you coming to the best bills board on the net .sds will be very happy when you get the membership to 10,000. happy to see so many of you with new insight on the bills .

643881[/snapback]

I would buy you a drink however since I live in Germany, you have to come over here for it! :doh: