Who is your favorite Bills Player?

ACor58

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Bills Player?

• Willis Mcgahee
    • London Fletcher
    • Takeo Spikes
    • JP Losman
    • Eric Moulds (for now)
    • Lee Evans
    • Brian Moorman
    • Nate Clements
    • Terrance McGee
    • Troy Vincent
    • Aaron Schoebel
    • Billy Buffalo
    • Coy Wire

I voted for London Fletcher...I just like his attitude...he may have his shortcomings, but he plays hard, game in and game out...

I was gonna vote for Willis, mainly because I liked the fact that he seems interested in playing for the new staff, something I wasn't so sure about last year...I am looking for him to have a big year, like I thought he would last year...he seems to have a bit more pride than a lot of folks here give him credit for. Sure, he wants to get paid, but at least he is smart enough to realize that he hasn't done anything to warrent a big raise. To think, a lot of us were sure he would be holding out this coming summer...my how much losing a bunch of football games can change things....

gotta go with my man terrence, he has single handedly won us games through his kick returns and int returns. he never complains and always gives his best effort, you cant ask anymore of a 4th round pick.

i love moorman and takeo too, but i gotta give it to terrence

McGee gets my vote closely nudging out Fletcher. Both these guys just seem to me to work harder for their Kudos.

If anyone has the time, why not do one of these poles for favourite of all time...just remember to include Tasker on the list. :P

So Terrance McGee is the most popular player and I can see why. He has a great attitude, makes game changing plays, and seems like a very well grounded star.

TKO is the epitome of a football player and I don't think any fan of any team could say different. Even if he were on another team I would wish him a full recovery, as he is exciting to watch and makes the players around him better.

In 3rd, and really no suprise is out punter, who is a hell of an athlete as well.

That being said, and I know that we are keeping this positive, but our punter is the 3rd most popular player on the team. Does anyone else think that this is funny and sad at the same time (no offense to B Moorman.)

I also found it suprising that Billy the Buffalo is as popular as Troy Vincent, but not suprised that he is as popular as Coy Wire.