Losman, Holcomb, or Nall?

for the last play of the game, if we were playing against the Pats, and we had the ball at the 5 yard line. Score is 24-28 and we need a touchdown to win the game and if we win were in the playoffs.

I think the reason why Nall was signed is that Levy doesn't think Losman is the man at qb and Nall might be the better option. Also I don't think you can really trust Holcomb to be under center because has a journeyman. He hasn't started in many games over his career. I think that if this the case and if so I don't mind that. Lets break it down. We got a player who hasn't proved himself yet, a veteran journeyman, and guy who as played under one of the greatest Qb's who has ever played this game. I'll take Nall any day! :lol:

Guest dog14787
for the last play of the game, if we were playing against the Pats, and we had the ball at the 5 yard line.  Score is 24-28 and we need a touchdown to win the game and if we win were in the playoffs.

I think the reason why Nall was signed is that Levy doesn't think Losman is the man at qb and Nall might be the better option. Also I don't think you can really trust Holcomb to be under center because has a journeyman.  He hasn't started in many games over his career.  I think that if this the case and if so I don't mind that. Lets break it down.  We got a player who hasn't proved himself yet, a veteran journeyman, and guy who as played under one of the greatest Qb's who has ever played this game. I'll take Nall any day! :lol:

641959[/snapback]

:lol: YOUNG!!!!!!

for the last play of the game, if we were playing against the Pats, and we had the ball at the 5 yard line.  Score is 24-28 and we need a touchdown to win the game and if we win were in the playoffs.

I think the reason why Nall was signed is that Levy doesn't think Losman is the man at qb and Nall might be the better option. Also I don't think you can really trust Holcomb to be under center because has a journeyman.  He hasn't started in many games over his career.  I think that if this the case and if so I don't mind that. Lets break it down.  We got a player who hasn't proved himself yet, a veteran journeyman, and guy who as played under one of the greatest Qb's who has ever played this game. I'll take Nall any day! :P

641959[/snapback]

What about Craig Ochs? He played a very solid game on Saturday in NFL Europe:

12/15, 125 Yards, 1 TD, 0 INT over 2 Quarters

I think the reason why Nall was signed is that Levy doesn't think Losman is the man at qb and Nall might be the better option. Also I don't think you can really trust Holcomb to be under center because has a journeyman.  He hasn't started in many games over his career.  I think that if this the case and if so I don't mind that. Lets break it down.  We got a player who hasn't proved himself yet, a veteran journeyman, and guy who as played under one of the greatest Qb's who has ever played this game. I'll take Nall any day! 0:)

641959[/snapback]

question for YOU . did you respond to one of the polls about who should be the QB the last few days ????????? read back a few days before asking the same sh-- hea

d question .

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=43947

We got a player who hasn't proved himself yet, a veteran journeyman, and guy who as played under one of the greatest Qb's who has ever played this game. I'll take Nall any day! 0:)

641959[/snapback]

I think you're overvaluing the time Nall spent sitting on his butt. For example, if you backed up Johnny Unitas and Dan Marino, I still wouldn't want you anywhere near the Bills huddle. I'm also not sure how helpful Favre would be if he thought this guy was about for his job (which was probably not the case with Hasselback, et al).