Howard Stern show today...Artie Lange was killing

LABillsfan comes into this thread to tell us how much Stern sucks and Adam friggin Carolla is better in 3....2....

Seriously though I think Artie is great on the show. Haven't had a chance to hear today's show yet, but loved him and Beetlejuice the other day going back and forth.

I have been told that Stern is tearing the very fabric of modern society to shreads, therefore I can no longer participate in any threads devoted to him.

Thank you

641582[/snapback]

Yeah when I listen to him I often have uncontollable urges to go out and commit anti-social and illegal behavior. I should probably cut down.

LABillsfan comes into this thread to tell us how much Stern sucks and Adam friggin Carolla is better in 3....2....

Seriously though I think Artie is great on the show.  Haven't had a chance to hear today's show yet, but loved him and Beetlejuice the other day going back and forth.

641568[/snapback]

Why is it okay for everyone to publicly suck Howard Stern's rooster, but the minute one person says he thinks Stern actually IS a rooster, he's an outcast on a crusade?

I don't care who listens to Stern. I just don't understand why.

And Carolla IS funnier because Carolla is the one being funny. Have you not noticed that everytime another "OMFG STERN IS GREAT TODAY" thread is started, it's always about someone ON his show, and not Stern himself?

Sorry, Pooj. I'll do my best to stay out from here.

Why is it okay for everyone to publicly suck Howard Stern's rooster, but the minute one person says he thinks Stern actually IS a rooster, he's an outcast on a crusade?

And Carolla IS funnier because Carolla is the one being funny. Have you not noticed that everytime another "OMFG STERN IS GREAT TODAY" thread is started, it's always about someone ON his show, and not Stern himself?

641641[/snapback]

First of all I thought this board was kind of PG. I don't think talking about blowing someone is exactly PG. I'm not asking you to like him, just making a prediction. One which you quickly made come true for me. Thanks.

Howard isn't necessarily looking to be "funny." That's something I think a lot of people misunderstand about him. He can be funny and often is, but his real goal is to present a great radio show. Whether that consists of him being funny or people around him what difference does that make? He's a great radio host and a top interviewer. Ask Carolla who he thinks is the better radio guy. I think people don't mention how "Great Stern is today" because it's a given. It'd get kind of old constanly posting that Howard turned in a solid show. He's been doing it for 20+ years.

I have to agree with LA Billz here.....I have often found Stern's show very entertaining, but Corrolla is in another league. Adam Corrolla is one of the wittiest, spontaneously funny people on earth. The guy is totally underrated, IMO.

I have to agree with LA Billz here.....I have often found Stern's show very entertaining, but Corrolla is in another league. Adam Corrolla is one of the wittiest, spontaneously funny people on earth. The guy is totally underrated, IMO.

641789[/snapback]

Agreed.

I didn't fully appreciate Corrolla until I started watching The Man Show. He is much more down to earth and one of the guys. Stern on the other hand has turned into a class 1 douche. Everything about him is about $$$$ , how everyone screws him and how everyone steals his ideas. Didn't you know that Stern has came up with every single radio bit ever in history and everyone just copies him?

Agreed. 

I didn't fully appreciate Corrolla until I started watching The Man Show.  He is much more down to earth and one of the guys.  Stern on the other hand has turned into a class 1 douche.  Everything about him is about $$$$ , how everyone screws him and how everyone steals his ideas.  Didn't you know that Stern has came up with every single radio bit ever in history and everyone just copies him?

641793[/snapback]

Did you happen to see any of the Adam Corrolla Project on TLC last year? I was really bummed when it came to an end.....it was just a cool show, and even though I used to watch enjoy his Loveline radio show, I really became a fan after watching this. He's not only entertaining as hell, but he busts his ass, takes care of his friends, and loves his family. I have a lot of respect for the guy. Contrast that with what you said about Stern, which I happen to completely agree with, and it's easy to see why a lot of people dig Adam. There's no doubt that Stern is intelligent and he markets himself as well as anyone.....I just have never really liked the guy.

Seriously though I think Artie is great on the show.  Haven't had a chance to hear today's show yet, but loved him and Beetlejuice the other day going back and forth.

641568[/snapback]

:lol:

641641[/snapback]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I realize that by saying what I am about to say, that I will be put up for much riducle and name calling...

...BUT...

Don and Mike is by far, the most entertaining radio show, period.

641862[/snapback]

I don't think they're in syndication, but we actually have a pretty good morning show down here in Atlanta.....Larry Wachs and Eric Von Hessler (sp?) - 'The Regular Guys'. I believe they used to be on in Rochester, actually. Eric is a huge Bills fan, and although he's the sidekick/wingman, he's much funnier than Larry.

I realize that by saying what I am about to say, that I will be put up for much riducle and name calling...

...BUT...

Don and Mike is by far, the most entertaining radio show, period.

641862[/snapback]

I liked them very much while they were on here in Buffalo. They were taken off right before Frida was killed. I haven't heard them since. :lol:

I have to agree with LA Billz here.....I have often found Stern's show very entertaining, but Corrolla is in another league.

641789[/snapback]

OK now I've heard everything. I really hope this is a wind up because either that or you must be Carolla's agent.