What the HELL is going on in the Sopranos

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wont believe it until I see a link!

Per New York Post:

The voice is an actress that they hired to do the voice.  The actress's name is still not know, however, HBO said that its a person that would not be recognizable to viewers or post readers.

Myth BUSTED!

640011[/snapback]

When she says it, it is sort of sarcastic, like she doesn't believe she is too busy....kinds of rolls her eyes...

639709[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out the strange Carmela-Angie relationship. Maybe Carmela is jealous because Angie got off her lazy mob-wife ass, decided to join the rest of the modern world, and earn her way through this world without the help of a man?

Just speculatin'.

Also, remember the Russian Special Forces guy is still lurking out there....  When Chris and Paul were lost in the woods....  I bet that is Paul's death bed, but I would like to see Tony wack him out

637483[/snapback]

That was the best episode ever! I have been thinking that the Russian guy comes back and wacks someone (maybe Tony).

Guys,

Also, remember the Russian Special Forces guy is still lurking out there....  When Chris and Paul were lost in the woods....  I bet that is Paul's death bed, but I would like to see Tony wack him out

you think tony would wack his underboss for a Russian. Never.

the boss is back and its looking like he may get some hints of what went on while he was out hopefully it gets real interesting now

642971[/snapback]

will he return to his former way of life?

will he return to his former way of life?

642974[/snapback]

Based on limited view of the trailer for next week, he looks like he's coming back with a vengence. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a bloodbath in the next few weeks. I definitely see one or two major players meeting their maker.

Interesting episode last night. The purgatory situation became obvious...nice to see Tony B guarding the gate to the afterlife. Was that his mother in the doorway?

I'm still a little curious on the brain damage references. Will Tony be the same? Will he start having minor Uncle Junior moments? And if so, how closely will Carm and probably Chrissy protect him?

Some interesting things look like they are brewing with Paulie and especially Vito -- his family connection to New York, his crush (or whatever) on Finn. And from the previews, it looks like Johnny Sack & New York are about to get back in action. Also, Sil lost a lot of respect from the capos.

My god, the scene where Christopher and his screenplay writing "buddy" are trying to sell the goombah "investors" on "Cleaver" or "Pork Store Killer" was one of the fuggin' funniest things I have seen in a while....Michael Imperioli is really overlooked for his work on this show...I know Edie Falco, and Gandolfini are amazing, but Imperioli just nails every scene...

Actually, there was a number of very humourous scenes in this one...Phile Leotardo, rambling to Vito "I can't forget, I never forget.................................................what were we just talking about, I can't remember..."

Phil telling Vito "When you married my cousin, you looked just like John Travolta!"

Vito's oblivious wife, "just a couple more pounds, and he is back in that white suit again"

Silvio trying to escape the pressures of the job, sitting on the crapper...(I can relate to that one...)

Paulie describing his money collection "It was total f**in' mayham!"

Later, Paulie sitting in his kitchen, clipping band-aid coupons, pondering whether he should rip Tony and Carmela off...

All in all, another very strong show...great stuff!

I too, wonder about the alzheimers thing. I am thinking maybe Tony comes back to "real life" not all together there, making rash decisions...he looks hyper-po'd in most of the previews I have seen for the rest of the season...