Snakes on a Plane

Finally a movie worth seeing.

Trailer

If you weren't clear on what this movie is about, the trailer should help.

This may be the best trailer I've ever seen in my life. No dialogue, no explanation, just snakes on a plane! SNAKES ON A PLANE!

Trailer

This may be the best trailer I've ever seen in my life.  No dialogue, no explanation, just snakes on a plane!  SNAKES ON A PLANE!

634112[/snapback]

this movie looks hilarious

Trailer

This may be the best trailer I've ever seen in my life.  No dialogue, no explanation, just snakes on a plane!  SNAKES ON A PLANE!

634112[/snapback]

:lol: If I am not mistaken, I think that's the one SLJ said he accepted based on the title and didn't bother reading the script B-)

:lol:  If  I am not mistaken, I think that's the one SLJ said he accepted based on the title and didn't bother reading the script  B-)

634201[/snapback]

Yes, apparently they tried to change the title of the movie, but Sam said no way, the only reason he was doing it was because of the title....so it stuck.

The possibilities are endless.

Snakes on a plane 2: more snakes on a plane

Even more snakes on a plane

An offending amount of snakes on a plane

etc

634240[/snapback]

Or they could always do like Speed and Die Hard and just take it in another direction...

Snakes on a Plane 2: Snakes At An Airport.

Snakes on a Plane 3: Snakes On A Bus.

Snakes on a Plane 4: Snakes On a Ship...

Or they could always do like Speed and Die Hard and just take it in another direction...

Snakes on a Plane 2: Snakes At An Airport.

Snakes on a Plane 3: Snakes On A Bus.

Snakes on a Plane 4: Snakes On a Ship...

634254[/snapback]

If they title them after the Die Hard series, we can look forward to:

Snakes on a Plane 2: Snake Harder

Snakes on a Plane with a Vengeance

And that'll look good on a DVD box set. :lol:

They did a trailer like that for "Aliens".  Coolest thing I ever saw.  No dialogue, just some creepy music and some dark moments from the film.  AWESOME.

634228[/snapback]

It's not this one is it? An awesome trailer in its own right, but it doesn't sound like the one you're talking about. This is pretty much the only one I'm aware of.

It's not this one is it? An awesome trailer in its own right, but it doesn't sound like the one you're talking about.  This is pretty much the only one I'm aware of.

634261[/snapback]

Now that I think about it, it was probably the 3rd Alien movie. Too much information running around the melon.

Trailer

634112[/snapback]

I've seen a lot of snakes on a plane. They're all flying on frequent flyer miles too! :devil:

Trailer

634112[/snapback]

No sweat! Take it up to 30,000', unpressurized, and unless they can get the oxygen mask over their little snakey nose and mouth they're dead snakes. :devil: