Bills win SB..

Tcali

How long does the party last and what will it be like??

I think it would be the all-time celebration in American history.

-Of course any chance to get drunk and party in Buffalo in january.....

Even an over 40 oldster like me may fly back in from across the country to join in the fun.

I would party until I die, as I would not have anything left to live for. I've promised myself (and my wife) that I would give up football once the Bills take it all.

631657[/snapback]

Luckily, I have a wife that's as passionate about football as I am.

The super bowl would end about 10pm...I'd give it until 11:30 before someone on the board bitched about something.

631893[/snapback]

I could just picture the WGR Post Game Show with Snoopy and the Bullfrog.

"Well, the Bills won the Super Bowl but I have to say that the defense was dissapointing and that call on 3rd down..."

Those guys are turds.

Yeah, really Bart.

Why would anyone wait 90 minutes to start complaining?

631900[/snapback]

:devil:

Sadly, it's not really a question of "why" but "how." I don't think some folks around here could hold it in for very long.

But to answer the original question, I'd just want to watch the game with my dad. I don't care where we watch, but we should be together since he is the one responsibile for getting me in this mess in the first place.

How long does the party last and what will it be like??

I think it would be the all-time celebration in American history.

-Of course any chance to get drunk and party in Buffalo in january.....

Even an over 40 oldster like me may fly back in from across the country to join in the fun.

631621[/snapback]

I will pay whatever it takes to fly back to Buffalo for the celebration. Unless by that time I am able to teleport. Which would be cool. :devil: But would mean I'd be old. :)

I will pay whatever it takes to fly back to Buffalo for the celebration.  Unless by that time I am able to teleport.  Which would be cool.  :devil:  But would mean I'd be old.  :)

631914[/snapback]

Let's hope it won't take that long. I know I'll be there, God willing.

It'd be fun...if it would ever happen. Face it, the Bills are a feeder team for better franchises, much like the Pissburgh Pirates in MLB.

631670[/snapback]

Pitt's got a proud history, and if they can put together a decent run and are well-managed, things could change for them. They've got a good young nucleus and haven't traded any of them away in awhile.

Any team with Roberto Clemente in its past has to have some magic in it.