We have a visitor tomorrow

Why is everyone presuming he's being brought in as a #3?

631750[/snapback]

Because he pretty much sucks? He wasn't even thought of as good enough to groom for Favre's replacement by Sherman in GB. Now, I guess the new regime, with their supposed QB guru head coach is willing to let him leave too.

Yeah, he sounds like a real winner.

Because he pretty much sucks?  He wasn't even thought of as good enough to groom for Favre's replacement by Sherman in GB.  Now, I guess the new regime, with their supposed QB guru head coach is willing to let him leave too.

631777[/snapback]

You are basing him sucking on what exactly? How much action has he seen? How much has JP seen? Sherman and McCarthy are the authority? I'm not saying Nall is the answer, but to assume he's being brought in to be a #3 is presumptuous.

If you think the competition that Levy has spoken is just between who is on the roster, you might be mistaken. Just because he's a #3 on someone elses roster doesn't mean our brass sees him as such. They may think there is good talent and value in this kid. Is that so farfetched?

You are basing him sucking on what exactly? How much action has he seen? How much has JP seen? Sherman and McCarthy are the authority? I'm not saying Nall is the answer, but to assume he's being brought in to be a #3 is presumptuous.

If you think the competition that Levy has spoken is just between who is on the roster, you might be mistaken. Just because he's a #3 on someone elses roster doesn't mean our brass sees him as such. They may think there is good talent and value in this kid. Is that so farfetched?

631832[/snapback]

Based on what? Didn't I just state what I based it on. If he's that good, why did Green Bay draft someone else? Sherman didn't want him in Green Bay. And now, with a supposed QB guru as head coach, the new regime is willing to let him walk also. I would say those are clues.

Here are the 2002 Draft Notes:

Positives: Poised athlete who reads and diagnoses the play well...Hangs tough under the rush... Dropback passer with good anticipation and a snappy release...Makes reads confidently and throws timing patterns well...Hits backs in stride on swing passes...Rarely is rattled under pressure.

Negatives: Sails his longer throws and lacks zip on his deep attempts...Does not show a tight spiral in his throws...Makes receivers adjust too much in the open...Comes across his body at times and holds the ball too low...Loses accuracy when forced out of the pocket... Lacks mobility to escape...Has had concussion problems...Goes through long stretches of inconsistency.

CAREER NOTES: Relegated to the bench in four years at Louisiana State, Craig decided to transfer prior to his senior year…He won the starting job with the Demons, breaking the school's season-record with 2022 yards passing…Also excelled in the javelin for the school's track team.

Based on what?  Didn't I just state what I based it on.  If he's that good, why did Green Bay draft someone else?  Sherman didn't want him in Green Bay.  And now, with a supposed QB guru as head coach, the new regime is willing to let him walk also.  I would say those are clues.

631837[/snapback]

You've already established this. Now, do you care to counter my rebuttal?

You've already established this. Now, do you care to counter my rebuttal?

631877[/snapback]

How can I even make a rebuttal? We are talking about Craig Friggin Nall. A 3rd string QB on a bad Packers team. A soon to be retread from two coaching staffs. A kid who had to transfer just to be able to start on a bad college team.

Now, if this stooge is brought in here and CAN compete for our starting job at all, we are worse than the 3-13 team I think we are.

Why are we even talking about Craig Nall, when this team is a complete and utter mess? I mean seroiusly.

This is another Non-factor player that is being brought in here while the lines go almost completely unaddressed?

It's Craig Nall for god's sakes. A player with about 11 college games under his belt. Can I get a lineman for god's sakes.

It's Craig Nall for god's sakes.

631913[/snapback]

Just because he's not a big name doesn't mean jack. Many good quarterbacks worked their way up.

Alright. I have to do this... Sorry...

Nall (26yrs) 6 G / 23-33 (69%) / 314yds / 4 TD - 0 INT / 139.4 Rating

Losman (25yrs) 13 G / 113-228 (49%) / 1372yds / 8 TD - 9 INT / 63.5

Because he pretty much sucks?  He wasn't even thought of as good enough to groom for Favre's replacement by Sherman in GB.  Now, I guess the new regime, with their supposed QB guru head coach is willing to let him leave too.

631777[/snapback]

And jake delhomme couldnt beat out aaron brooks in NO, hence the reason he was dealt to carolina. He sure sucks, doesnt he?

Honestly, I have always heard the Packers were real high on Craig Nall.  I can't believe people are freaking out over a 3rd string QB

631613[/snapback]

He might be #2 once Losman is cut...... :doh:

Free agent quarterback Craig Nall will visit the BuffaloBills today to see if there is a spot for him to compete for playing time.

Nall visited the Minnesota Vikings this week and was intrigued with the possibility of joining them after starter DaunteCulpepper was traded to the Miami Dolphins. But Nall's agent, Robb Nelson, said negotiations didn't lead to a deal and Nall decided to continue to shop himself.

The Packers remain an option for Nall, who intends to keep the Packers abreast of any offers he receives during free agency. Nelson said that Nall would like to make a decision before Monday when the Packers are scheduled to begin their off-season quarterback school, but he said it might take longer than that to determine the right place for him.