Culpepper a Doplhin

bprulz

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a change of scenery and good coaching, this guy can be unstoppable.

628826[/snapback]

Only if Chambers can outjump everybody because that's what Culpepper is best at, throwing it up and hoping his WR comes down with it. Not to mention, Culpepper won't even be ready by season's start.

If I had to choose between Miami getting Culpepper or Brees I'd want them to land Culpepper. If both are healthy Brees is the better QB.

Well.....how did Randy Moss perform without Daunte?

629126[/snapback]

This is a big day for you choads, shouldn't you be on your own message board; theres a lot more going on over there than there is here. Just a lot of bitching, and for good reason. :P

This is a big day for you choads, shouldn't you be on your own message board;  theres a lot more going on over there than there is here.  Just a lot of bitching, and for good reason. :P

629128[/snapback]

There are about 1900 users on the Finboard right now.....can't even get a page to load.... :P

There are about 1900 users on the Finboard right now.....can't even get a page to load....  :P

629162[/snapback]

I don't blame ya, this has to be a good source of entertainment for any fish fan.

This is a big day for you choads, shouldn't you be on your own message board;  theres a lot more going on over there than there is here.  Just a lot of bitching, and for good reason. :doh:

629128[/snapback]

Hey, back off... I deal with Bills stuff 365, give us one thread one day, and I'm happy.

that, and Dolphins week, heh!

as a bills fan I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER with this move. fins are doomed. this guy was a bum without being able to improvise and go to Moss. fins don't have randy moss and their system is not built on improvisation. a big name acquisition like culpepper means they have to stick with him for at least 2 years as a starter, no matter how poorly he's playing - which i think will be really bad since he was badly shown up by so-so brad johnson. and i have not even mentioned his devastating knee injury. fins losing 2nd round pick makes me happy too.

one question: did saban support this god-awful trade or was it forced upon him? either way his impressive debut is over.

imho

This is a big day for you choads, shouldn't you be on your own message board;  theres a lot more going on over there than there is here.  Just a lot of bitching, and for good reason. :doh:

629128[/snapback]

What is a "choad"? I've read this term here, a few days ago. Is it a new "hip" word?

I love reading the Fins are Doomed posts

That team is already 3 miles ahead of in a swamp run.

Some people need to wake up and check ourselves before laughing.

The Fins will go 2 and 0 against the Cardinals..... ah I.... ah the Bills of Buffalo

What is a "choad"? I've read this term here, a few days ago. Is it a new "hip" word?

629322[/snapback]

Choad

629335[/snapback]

Probably sorry you asked, huh cincy? Its a good word to sneak in there cause not to many people know what it means. Case in point...DCM. Nothing like a backhanded compliment that goes unnoticed.

wow. i can't believe that any bills fan would be happy about this. the guy is a player who had one down half season. he is *far* better than the qbs on the bills, and a huge improvement over rosenfels/feeley etc.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/CulpDa00.htm

628831[/snapback]

Culpepper is NOT a very good QB. He had a great season two years ago, but aside from that he's VERY erratic and makes a LOT of bad decisions (fumbles and INTs). People in Minnesota have complained about him since day one. Plus, talking to some of my coworkers today, they said that the reports are he won't be ready to play until halfway through the season. A QB who can't play until week 8? I'm not afraid of him this year at all.

CW