Post your pic thread

Chilly

HELL NO!  That's the first thing I noticed when my buddy emailed me this shot the other day.  Where the fu#k did I get that suit?  Wow!  To be fair, it was a hot summer wedding.  (Still...)

631124[/snapback]

A suit like that goes for big bucks now with the retro set. You could have killed'em on the left coast with a get-up like that.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You kinda look like Kenny Loggins.  :)

631137[/snapback]

That's cold, LK6. I'd like to think I have more talent than KL. :w00t:

BTW, there's something...I don't know...a little disconcerting about your avatar. A throbbing heart just above a ball...I can't quite put my finger on it (not literally, ya pervs)...but it's strange.

I KNOW this is a bad idea...but, what the hell.  This is a circa 1985 pic of The Dean and friend at a wedding.  (The woman in the pic is one of my best friend's girlfriends...I'm going to their wedding this weekend.  They've been living together over 20 years!)

Go ahead, have a laugh at my expense:

http://i2.tinypic.com/ri67g1.jpg

630562[/snapback]

When I saw 'tinypic' in the URL, well, I thought it was gonna be a picture of something else...

Nice shot of Chris, though.

Just for you, -b..........I changed my Personal Picture to the one of me, you and Lori from a few years ago. Mmmmmmmm........beer. :)

631180[/snapback]

Sweet. At least you and Lori look good.

That's cold, LK6.  I'd like to think I have more talent than KL.  :)

BTW, there's something...I don't know...a little disconcerting about your avatar.  A throbbing heart just above a ball...I can't quite put my finger on it (not literally, ya pervs)...but it's strange.

631172[/snapback]

Sorry, that was just my first impression. :w00t: I'm sure you have more talent than him.

Well, I'm trying to find a good tennis avatar, since I like the sport, so that was the best looking one I have found so far.

Sorry, that was just my first impression.    :)  I'm sure you have more talent than him.

Well, I'm trying to find a good tennis avatar, since I like the sport, so that was the best looking one I have found so far.

631188[/snapback]

" In tennis love means nothing" :w00t:

I should have mentioned we are both completely TRASHED in that picture.  God only knows what mix of intoxicants were inside our bodies at this time.

631108[/snapback]

i would have never known had you not told me :):w00t:

Try harder.  :w00t:

You mean with this horny bunch constantly hitting on you, it never occured to you that an Anna Kournikova avatar might be popular?  :)

631218[/snapback]

sharapova is hotter, and she actually is a good tennis player

yeah... Anna was somewhere in the top 10/top 25 in the world. Yeah, she was terrible player....  :lol:

631321[/snapback]

she never won anything lol

in tennis you are noone unless you have a championship. plus i also argued that sharapova was hotter lol

she never won anything lol

in tennis you are noone unless you have a championship.  plus i also argued that sharapova was hotter lol

631325[/snapback]

Sharapova is a FAR better tennis player than Anna...but, Anna didn't suck (as a tennis player, ya pervs), she just didn't win championships.

As for their relative hotness, well, I think I'd feel better about making this judgement after some closer inspection...but, if I must:

Maria is probably clasically better looking...like a model. But Anna is drop dead sexy, IMO. I think highly of both of these fine young ladies. :lol:

Sharapova is a FAR better tennis player than Anna...but, Anna didn't suck (as a tennis player, ya pervs), she just didn't win championships.

As for their relative hotness, well, I think I'd feel better about making this judgement after some closer inspection...but, if I must:

Maria is probably clasically better looking...like a model.  But Anna is drop dead sexy, IMO.  I think highly of both of these fine young ladies.  :lol:

631328[/snapback]

but like i mentioned before, in tennis winning is everything. i'm a casual tennis fan and i could say that the only reason I know who Kournikova is is because of her celebrity status as also being a model. Sharapova I believe actually won something in her career while Anna just became high profile because she has a crazy body.

but anyways, enough tennis lol