Cold Stone Creamery....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a Cold Stone next to a Starbuck's not far from my house.

Same matter can't occupy same space?.....it's Armegeddon!!!

Personal favorite here in the Atlanta area is Brewster's. Great ice cream, reasonable prices and massive portions.

the line was ridiculous...only 8-10 minutes for us...but by the time we left the people were out the door...part of the problem was that the chocolate ice cream was as hard as a brick...and another thing..why does these places think that it is a good thing to yell Welcome to Cold Stone from all 4 workere..each time someone comes in..very annoying, when you are in line...

I looked at the nutritional information. Their ice cream makes a Big Mac look like a low fat, low-cholesterol food.  :(

edit: I've no doubt that it tastes great. :(

628354[/snapback]

I was gonna say, man. If you are looking up the nutritional info on ice cream, you're sorta missing the point.

A guy I work with has two franchises. He says the cakes are where the real money is. He and some other franchisees have a sponsorship deal with the Panthers, so I've been able to hook a few ducats.

I was gonna say, man. If you are looking up the nutritional info on ice cream, you're sorta missing the point.

628380[/snapback]

:(

BTW, my brother and sister-in-law looked into a Cold Stone franchise. Ultimately, they couldn't afford it, but they loved the product.

I'm into frozen custard from Rosati's myself. Love the Higbee's Chocolate Malt...that's my favorite. They're supposed to have Bailey's Irish Cream flavor this Friday. :(

Mike

Where did they put one in B-lo?  I live across the street from a Cold Stone and a Starbucks and a Quiznos all in one building...funniest thing is there is a Gym in the second story.

628527[/snapback]

recently..I had never heard of them until Sunday...

Cold Stone, Marble Slab, Amy's, all very similar and all here in Austin.

I don't think its anything special

628329[/snapback]

There's a Marble Slab near me. Went there once...was not that impressed.

There's a Cold Stone next to a Starbuck's not far from my house.

Same matter can't occupy same space?.....it's Armegeddon!!!

Personal favorite here in the Atlanta area is Brewster's. Great ice cream, reasonable prices and massive portions.

628369[/snapback]

Where did they put one in B-lo?  I live across the street from a Cold Stone and a Starbucks and a Quiznos all in one building...funniest thing is there is a Gym in the second story.

628527[/snapback]

[summons the Conspiracy Music]Weird the Cold Stone in North Buffalo (Delaware and Kenmore) is next to Starbucks here too. [/summons the Conspiracy Music]

[summons the Conspiracy Music]Weird the Cold Stone in North Buffalo (Delaware and Kenmore) is next to Starbucks here too. [/summons the Conspiracy Music]

630951[/snapback]

Hmmm...interesting. The Cold Stone close to my house is next to a Baja Fresh. Not even a Starbucks around. The food at Baja Fresh is muy bueno, BTW! :)