Cold Stone Creamery....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just had some tonight. Blueberries in cheesecake icecream.

667939[/snapback]

Know whats really good? Cheesecake or strawberry cheesecake ice cream, and for mix ins, graham crackers, strawberries (or whatever other fruit you like), and the most important mix in, whipped cream.

Friggin phenomenal...

Just wait until Chipotle Mexican Grill comes to Western New York.

Burritos the size of a Mini Cooper.

Great chips and salsa.

I've been told they have excellent margaritas as well.

Mike

667553[/snapback]

I've been saying for a while that whoever opens some Chipotle's up in WNY is going to make some serious $. It's fast, cheap, probably healthier than a Taco Bell, and the food is fantastic.

Every time I am in Chipotle, there is a steady stream of customers. They also do a lot of giveaways and promotions where you can get free burritos. Earlier in the year when the Bengals played the Stillers in the playoffs, they gave you a free burrito if you wore some Bengals gear (sorry to say I wore my roomies Bengals sweatshirt for a hour or so :) ). The line was wrapped around the whole store and out the door. We only had to wait like 15 minutes.

I am definitely a burrito addict. I drive down near Cincy (30 min) about once a week to get Chipotle. We have a knockoff place here in town (qdoba) but it sucks so my gf and I always make the trip. Nothin like a steak burrito and some chips and guac!

They are ( or were and might have spun off) owned by McDonalds. When Boston Market went bankrupt, MCDs took some of the stores and made them Chipotles.

Wendy's used to own Tim Horton's and own the Baja Fresh Mexican fast food chain here in the west.