Sit down kids. We need to talk

Sit down kids. Eric and I need to talk with you. I know that you have seen that Eric and I have been fighting a lot lately and just not getting along. We have come to understand that this is no longer healthy for you and that we need to make some changes. I just want to assure you that both Eric and I love you very much and that this is not your fault. Sometimes people just grow in different directions and I think that the same thing has happened with Eric and I. Eric is going to move to his own place and I will be staying here. Don't worry. You will still get to see Eric every weekend and maybe sometimes on Mondays and Thursdays. Once again we both love you very much and I believe, in time, that you will realize that this is really in the best interest of you kids. By the way, your uncle Andre from New England is going to be spending some time with us.

Sit down kids.  Eric and I need to talk with you.  I know that you have seen that Eric and I have been fighting a lot lately and just not getting along.  We have come to understand that this is no longer healthy for you and that we need to make some changes.  I just want to assure you that both Eric and I love you very much and that this is not your fault.  Sometimes people just grow in different directions and I think that the same thing has happened with Eric and I.  Eric is going to move to his own place and I will be staying here.  Don't worry.  You will still get to see Eric every weekend and maybe sometimes on Mondays and Thursdays.  Once again we both love you very much and I believe, in time, that you will realize that this is really in the best interest of you kids.  By the way, your uncle Andre from New England is going to be spending some time with us.

628105[/snapback]

:(:(:w00t:

i feel the same way :doh:

Nobody cares about your homo love affair gone wrong

628119[/snapback]

I don't believe I've seen use of the word "homo" since, oh, about the 4th or 5th grade. Nice maturity.

Phil's post is hilarious, dude.

Man, Stl, you have been pretty ornery all week...I thought St. Louisians were supposed to be the nicest people! :P

628181[/snapback]

Lighten up. It was funny.

628212[/snapback]

Sorry I was just joking. Should have thrown a smiley face at the end of my post. I thought it was a funny post also. Sometimes it hard to convey sarcasim on the wall.