pickett visiting Bills

Gambler

Bills | Team scheduled to meet with R. Pickett

Mon, 13 Mar 2006 06:01:52 -0800

PackersNews.com reports free agent DT Ryan Pickett (Rams) is scheduled to meet with the Buffalo Bills starting Monday, March 13.

Today's Monday - maybe the airport sighting was true

PackersNews.com reports free agent DT Ryan Pickett (Rams) is scheduled to meet with the Buffalo Bills starting Monday, March 13.

627247[/snapback]

Why would anyone doubt the airport sighting? It was pretty widely reported that Pickett was on his way to visit the Bills, Modrak is recognizable - at least to some fans, and I'm guessing that Pickett is pretty unmistakeble, no? I'm hoping for a signing announcement tonite - guess that means I have to turn on WGR. Damn!

627247[/snapback]

One great thing about Marv Levy is his personality and charm. (unlike Smiling Tom Donahoe) He is such a friendly guy that I believe he can persuade most FA's he has in for a visit that Buffalo is the place for them.

With Levy and DL coach Kollar from the Rams, I believe the Bills will sign Pickett.

Of course, it goes without saying that they will have to overpay him.

So my source at the train station was wrong about Pickett and the Easter Bunny.

Still has a better record than Soprano's source.  :)

627273[/snapback]

What about the Easter Bunny? Please tell me he's still coming this year!! :D

Why would anyone doubt the airport sighting?  It was pretty widely reported that Pickett was on his way to visit the Bills, Modrak is recognizable - at least to some fans, and I'm guessing that Pickett is pretty unmistakeble, no?  I'm hoping for a signing announcement tonite - guess that means I have to turn on WGR.  Damn!

627266[/snapback]

WGR is planning on talking about Jeremy White's vacation all night and possibly the Sopranos. There will be no time for sports talk! They will also be drawing straws to see who gets to kneel in front of Darcy Regier the next time he's a guest on the show. I really miss having a decent sports station in town!

WGR is planning on talking about Jeremy White's vacation all night and possibly the Sopranos.  There will be no time for sports talk!  They will also be drawing straws to see who gets to kneel in front of Darcy Regier the next time he's a guest on the show.  I really miss having a decent sports station in town!

627528[/snapback]

Hahahaha. Dead on. I listened to them talk about the Sopranos for an hour on saturday. It was almost as if the Sopranos paid them to do a 1hr comercial.