Hutchinson signs 7year/$49Mil offer Sheet

ROCCEO

The Hawks are really getting bent over this free agency.

625995[/snapback]

This is there own fault for not franchising him. Who else are they losing? They haven't lost Bernard yet, I really hope we talk to him though. The Alexander deal is really more like 4 years at 28mil and chances are he'll never see year 5 of that contract.

Damn, but holy crap that makes Bentley look cheap!  No way could we make an offer like that.

625994[/snapback]

Since Ruben Brown signed his $5M per year deal with the Bills back in the day, the cap limit has gone up more than 50%. This deal just reflects the change. And yes, Bentley was a decent value signing for a Pro Bowl C just entering his prime.

This is there own fault for not franchising him.  Who else are they losing? They haven't lost Bernard yet, I really hope we talk to him though. The Alexander deal is really more like 4 years at 28mil and chances are he'll never see year 5 of that contract.

626002[/snapback]

With Hutch's tag money off the books, Seattle will be able to sign a couple players, including Bernard if they want him.

He'll do as much to help their offense as Antoine did to help their defense.

Insane.

626164[/snapback]

Hutch is one of the best OGs in the NFL. His price tag is high now, but in a few years it will not seem so bad. Isn't the cap going up another 7 or 8 million dollars next year alone? Honestly, it wasn't a bad move. It will certainly make McKinnie a better player, and they have a lot invested in him as well.

Do you (or does anyone else) know who played LG for the Vikes last year is? I watched him a few times and he seemed like a good player.

Hutch is one of the best OGs in the NFL. His price tag is high now, but in a few years it will not seem so bad. Isn't the cap going up another 7 or 8 million dollars next year alone? Honestly, it wasn't a bad move. It will certainly make McKinnie a better player, and they have a lot invested in him as well.

Do you (or does anyone else) know who played LG for the Vikes last year is? I watched him a few times and he seemed like a good player.

626183[/snapback]

I would have loved to see the Bills get Hutchinson, but come on...$7 million per for a guard?? Insane. You have to look at it in terms of today's dollars and it was an irresponsible signing. Then these owners turn around and scream poverty. :D

BTW, is Anthony Herrera the LG to which you were referring?

I would have loved to see the Bills get Hutchinson, but come on...$7 million per for a guard?? Insane. You have to look at it in terms of today's dollars and it was an irresponsible signing. Then these owners turn around and scream poverty.  :D

BTW, is Anthony Herrera the LG to which you were referring?

626188[/snapback]

Again, I think it was a good move. Sadly, it does set the bar higher. Do you think that Clements saw this? Imagine what HE will want!

I hope that we lock up Nate. It is important imo. I don't want the Bills to be the Kansas City Royals of the NFL. :lol:

As for the LG, I have no idea. He might be number 63, but I'm not even sure of that. It is just that I saw him a few times and was impressed. I am looking ahead, hoping for a cut. I don't give up. :lol:

Again, I think it was a good move. Sadly, it does set the bar higher. Do you think that Clements saw this? Imagine what HE will want!

I hope that we lock up Nate. It is important imo. I don't want the Bills to be the Kansas City Royals of the NFL. :lol:

As for the LG, I have no idea. He might be number 63, but I'm not even sure of that. It is just that I saw him a few times and was impressed. I am looking ahead, hoping for a cut. I don't give up.  :D

626194[/snapback]

I agree wholeheartedly on Nate. Keep the faith o ye of the O-line filibustering. I'm with ya. :lol:

626183[/snapback]

Excellent points Bill......it all starts up front,or atleast the guys who are coaching the guys up front. :D