Edgerrin James to the Cards

They musta payed a shitload!

The guy will never win a SB now, so i hope it was worth it.

625874[/snapback]

At least Indy is done listening to his schitt. They overcame trading Marshall Faulk....they'll overcome this.

At least Indy is done listening to his schitt. They overcame trading Marshall Faulk....they'll overcome this.

625877[/snapback]

Yes but they knew they had Edge in the wings. So, my question is simple. Do they have someone in the wings now? Without the threat of a running back that can catch out of the backfield where is their offense?

625877[/snapback]

Listening to his schitt??? If I was James, I would be pissed too. You pay everyone on that offense but a running back who is a very big part of that offense. And I don't really ever hearing him bitching that badly. Personally, I hope he has a great career in Arizona. And he wasn't going to win a Super Bowl in Indy anyways. <_<

Listening to his schitt???  If I was James, I would be pissed too.  You pay everyone on that offense but a running back who is a very big part of that offense.  And I don't really ever hearing him bitching that badly.  Personally, I hope he has a great career in Arizona.  And he wasn't going to win a Super Bowl in Indy anyways.  <_<

625884[/snapback]

James played last year under the "franchise" designation, which paid him $9.1 million. I'll cry for him some other time.

They musta payed a shitload!

The guy will never win a SB now, so i hope it was worth it.

625874[/snapback]

Edge is on record as saying he's ALL about the money....in fact, it could have read "only", given the way he came off. He wants to get paid. Period.

Lets say a solemn prayer for the end of Edge's career.

The Cards = Where good players go to die.

625847[/snapback]

Do you think Colts fans said the same for Larry Triplett? Face it, the Cards have more going for them than the Bills do....

Their offense is going to be good next year.  Boldin, Fitzgerald, James, Warner, and can you imagine if they draft Vernon Davis.

625871[/snapback]

IF they draft Davis they STILL need a QB.