Bentley to Cleveland for 12 Mil up front

Cleveland should ask Detroit how it worked out for them,  when they threw a ton of money at an interior lineman who was about at the same level when he hit F/A...Damien Woody. :lol:

624427[/snapback]

Or they could ask Carolina...Wahle.

Cleveland should ask Detroit how it worked out for them,  when they threw a ton of money at an interior lineman who was about at the same level when he hit F/A...Damien Woody. :lol:

624427[/snapback]

And they played him at LG instead of Center.

I think centers should get paid like OT's, but OG's shouldnt.

So much for that BS eagles post, I thought LB said he wasn't going to play guard and he wanted to remain at Center. Then again, money talks; either that or something is wrong with Faine (he has been hurt a lot in his career).

Crazy money!  And Wahle was a good, albeit expensive, pickup for Carolina.

624447[/snapback]

Yep, that's the point. People always want to generalize. Once, a guy played a position, got a lot of money, and then didn't play that well. So obvioulsy that will always be the case.

Yep, that's the point.  People always want to generalize.  Once, a guy played a position, got a lot of money, and then didn't play that well.  So obvioulsy that will always be the case.

Well to be fair, while Wahle was a great player for the Panthers, they overspent for him. I agree with Parcells when he said (paraphrasing) "give me a good LT and I'll fill in the rest," and I'd throw in center and RT as well. But an OG getting tackle money? :lol: