You know, another owner voted no!

Correct me if I am wrong....did another owner vote No to the CBA?

But I guess ONLY Ralph is the fool correct???

622151[/snapback]

No one is calling him a fool for voting no

Ralph deserves what he's getting. He overestimates his mental acuity and should have had a proxy dealing with this issue. The man should go out properly and not let himself crash and burn like this. siding with mike brown is very telling.

If E$PN's beloeved Bob Kraft was 87 and voted no...I bet there would be no soundbite.

Just remember the source people.

622159[/snapback]

It is funny, since the other owner to vote no was Mike Brown, who used to be a major whipping boy of the media when the Been-gals were awful, but now that Cincy is a media darling he is getting a free pass. Oh well, winning salves many a bruised ego. If the Bills want respect, they will have to earn it on the field, which is where it matters most.

Go Bills!

Guest BackInDaDay
Correct me if I am wrong....did another owner vote No to the CBA?

But I guess ONLY Ralph is the fool correct???

622151[/snapback]

True, but maybe Mike Brown understood and disagreed with the proposal.

Look, we're all Bills fans, don't take the jokes so seriously.

This Buffalo Bills inferiority complex has now extended to defending and apologizing for Ralph Wilson's embarrassing behaviour. Every time he 'craps himself in public' (figuratively speaking of course :) ), he's gonna get poked fun of. He's the typical wealthy old man, His fierce independent streak got him where he is today, but now it's keeping him from delegating his responsibility. He's probably kicking himself in the ass for the last time he tried that - making Donahoe the Bills' Team President. :rolleyes:

Well brown didn't give a reason for voting no, RW did and it was an easy reason to poke fun at.

I think he was being honest that most likely very few people in the room voting understood the whole thing. The sensible thing would be to take time to study. But if you give people time, they'd likely tear/pick it apart. So from that concept best to have voted rigt away.

But as soon as I heard Ralphs comments, I knew he'd be ripped apart for it and cast as being too old.