Ralph "mocked" on Mike & Mike!!

with Jack Lemmon inserts on Ralph not understanding.....and that he is a dropout.

:rolleyes:

Now someone is getting fired at Mike & Mike for doing it.....they blame Scott.

:)

622008[/snapback]

WEEI is having fun at RW's expense as well. Everyone will jump on it. Mike & Mike suck. They're the Romper Room of sports talk radio.

He's getting crushed right now by colin cowherd - a long, long take bashing ralph and making fun of the bills in general for their elderly leadership...

right on the eve of free agency.

that'll help us attract talent, for sure.

a few people here are actually applauding ralph for this or that or whatever. the truth is, to say it was too complex is a joke. to side with mike brown and mike brown only shows how with it Ralph is. Sadly, Ralph has become a laughingstock, and his "increased involvement" with the operations will probably assure that we'll be in punchlines instead of playoff games.

Weeeeee!

I always listen to The Herd but I don't feel like hearing him bang on Ralph all show long. If you are looking for an alternative, head over to www.wtem.com and listen to Mr. Tony Kornheiser. You have to register to listen but it is pretty easy. Mr. Tony is always a fun listening experience.

Who cares what the talking head a-holes have to say, all that matters is what happens on the field. And how can anyone honestly believe that a free agent would make a decision not to come based on listening to those sound bytes. This whole thing (RW's response) is getting blown out of proportion.

Who cares what the talking head a-holes have to say, all that matters is what happens on the field. And how can anyone honestly believe that a free agent would make a decision not to come based on listening to those sound bytes. This whole thing (RW's response) is getting blown out of proportion.

622304[/snapback]

I agree with you, but, like I was saying during the whole Marv as GM, or is Marv the HC debacle, for whatever reason (maybe it is the age thing) the Bills are unwittingly making themselves look like a bumbling franchise. Whether it is true or not, is irrelevent. Perception counts for a lot...

the 1st time i saw it i had to cringe. But later on, i think it was cold pizza, they played more of the interview with RW. The short clip absolutely did not capture what he was saying, and only makes him look like an idiot...on purpose no doubt. If u watch all his comments, RW explains that the vote was done very quickly, merging the two proposals into one. And more time and discussion was needed to appreciate the long-term impact on the league before a vote. Then he quips with his dry humor about not understanding it and being a dropout.

His comments about not understanding it and being a dropout were a joke...with RW's dry humor it is hard to tell, which is why he looks so dumb on tv when they take bits and pieces. In fact, u can't tell if he is referring to the quick vote or the proposal itself when he says he didn't understand it. I have many questions about RWs lucidity, but if you listen to the whole conversation, it's not nearly as bad as they're making it our to be.