hotels in buffal

KC from Cali

I am going to a Bills game in Buffalo for the first time in October! I am not familar with the area, so I was hopping to get a little help about where to stay and where are some fun areas to go... I will be there for Halloween, so if there is anything impaticular for Halloween please let me know... Thanks a lot...

KC

Guest Bob in SC
I am going to a Bills game in Buffalo for the first time in October! I am not familar with the area, so I was hopping to get a little help about where to stay and where are some fun areas to go... I will be there for Halloween, so if there is anything impaticular for Halloween please let me knomc.. Thanks a lot...

KC

45496[/snapback]

I'd guess the Hamburg exit is your best bet. Besides the Holiday Inn, there are a couple places that should leave your wallet just a bit thicker. There is a Red Roof Inn and a Tallyho (owned and operated by Howard Johnson).

Stay at the Hampton Inn or the Raddison (soon to be Comfort) Suites in downtown. They're on either end of the Chippewa strip - Hampton at Delaware, Raddison at Main.

The bars don't close 'till 4 am and you can get the worlds best steak-and-cheese at Jims Steakout. Anchor Bar is a short ride (or cab, or train) away as well.

There is a Hampton Inn on ridge rd, that has an indoor pool. I might stay there next season.

45519[/snapback]

I am going to a Bills game in Buffalo for the first time in October! I am not familar with the area, so I was hopping to get a little help about where to stay and where are some fun areas to go... I will be there for Halloween, so if there is anything impaticular for Halloween please let me know... Thanks a lot...

KC

45496[/snapback]

Ummmm, you can stay in a four or five star hotel in Niagara Falls Canada at an off-season rate and have a very good time. Never have waited more than 10 minutes to go across the border coming back to the states on Sunday!

Go Bills

Damn rent a mohome and stay at the stadium parking lot. Have fun bro. Going to a Bills game and tailgating is a fantastic NFL experience. Its the only thing I miss about living back east. :flirt: Where in California are you?

If you're more concerned with comfort than a budget, there's Adams Mark in downtown and The DoubleTree next to Buffalo General and Roswell.  Both nice, clean, have valet service, and very attentive staff.

45557[/snapback]

Yup, and you just can't beat those DoubleTree cookies! If I'm by myself, I do the DoubleTree. If I'm with the family, it's the Holiday Inn in Hamburg.

Holiday is a bit more family friendly. I don't want my little one running around and making too much noise while surrounded with business travelers, they've got work to be doing. Holiday Inn is full of other families.

Just something to think about if you're bringing family.

-Jeff

KC

45496[/snapback]

If you really want to have fun, there is a Hampton Inn on Chippewa. Walking distance to all the bars, restaurants, etc. Perfect location downtown.

The Mansion on Delaware is the nicest hotel I have been to in Buffalo and is still pretty reasonable. Great location, walk to everything downtown and great place with great service. Converted old mansion in Allentown with tons of character and charm.

Damn rent a mohome and stay at the stadium parking lot. Have fun bro. Going to a Bills game and tailgating is a fantastic NFL experience. Its the only thing I miss about living back east.  :rolleyes:  Where in California are you?

45617[/snapback]

I live in Orange County.... I have always lived here, but grew up watching the bills because my father was born in Dunkirk.. Thanks for your help

I live in Orange County.... I have always lived here, but grew up watching the bills because my father was born in Dunkirk.. Thanks for your help

46346[/snapback]

Cool. Sorry I cant help you with the hotel thing. I used to live in Burlington, Ont(only a hour away from Rich) so I never had to stay overnight in Buffalo.