KFFL Buffalo Newz

Frez

Bills | Team might have interest in D. Lewis

Fri, 3 Mar 2006 18:20:07 -0800

Leo Roth, of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, reports the Buffalo Bills could have interest in signing St. Louis Rams DL Damione Lewis, who is scheduled to become a free agent March 6.

Bills | Team might have interest in Pickett

Fri, 3 Mar 2006 18:17:51 -0800

Leo Roth, of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, reports the Buffalo Bills could have interest in signing St. Louis Rams DL Ryan Pickett, who is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent March 6.

Bills | Release of Adams could pave way for Ngata

Fri, 3 Mar 2006 18:12:09 -0800

Leo Roth, of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, reports the release of free agent DL Sam Adams (Bills) might have increased the possibility of the Buffalo Bills spending their No. 8 overall selection on Oregon DL Haloti Ngata.

Bills | Preston could take over at center

Fri, 3 Mar 2006 18:11:40 -0800

Leo Roth, of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, reports Buffalo Bills C Duke Preston could take over at center if unrestricted free agent C Trey Teague signs elsewhere for the 2006 season.

Bills | Team will offer J. Peters a long-term contract

Fri, 3 Mar 2006 18:11:01 -0800

Leo Roth, of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, reports the Buffalo Bills will attempt to work out a long-term contract with OT Jason Peters. The team considers Peters a rising talent after he earned 10 starts during the 2005 season.

Bills | L. Smith not offered contract

Fri, 3 Mar 2006 18:10:34 -0800

Mark Gaughan, of the Buffalo News, reports the Buffalo Bills did not offer exclusive rights free agent OG Lawrence Smith a one-year contract. Smith will not become an unrestricted free agent on March 6.

UConn James reports that Anne Hathaway, Jenna Jameson, and Catherine Zeta-Jones could be interested in having a four-way with him.

Way to work those weasel words.

617958[/snapback]

No way I'm letting Catherine out of my sight.

UConn James reports that Anne Hathaway, Jenna Jameson, and Catherine Zeta-Jones could be interested in having a four-way with him.

617958[/snapback]

They're not my type but I suppose I can see Jameson and Jones. But Hathaway? The skinny assistant from the Beverly Hillbillies? You have a sick mind son. She must be 70.

The other two will keep you busy.

They're not my type but I suppose I can see Jameson and Jones.  But Hathaway?  The skinny assistant from the Beverly Hillbillies?  You have a sick mind son.  She must be 70. 

The other two will keep you busy.

617965[/snapback]

I think she's dead. Not that that would stop some people here from dating her.

Even you have to sleep sometime.

Leo Roth reports that you could doze off over a list of the GITMO detainees' names. And it could happen before next year.

617966[/snapback]

Duh. Like I haven't figured out chains and locked dog collars. Come on. I'm a professional.

Some professional. She learned to pick locks in "Entrapment." And she can dis-arm laser security systems with her ass.

617973[/snapback]

That's the point where I became a Catherine fan. Slinking through the laser beams.

Oh My.

Leo Roth, of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, reports the Buffalo Bills could have interest in signing St. Louis Rams DL Damione Lewis, who is scheduled to become a free agent March 6.

Leo Roth, of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, reports the Buffalo Bills could have interest in signing St. Louis Rams DL Ryan Pickett, who is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent March 6.

Leo Roth, of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, reports the release of free agent DL Sam Adams (Bills) might have increased the possibility of the Buffalo Bills spending their No. 8 overall selection on Oregon DL Haloti Ngata.

Leo Roth, of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, reports Buffalo Bills C Duke Preston could take over at center if unrestricted free agent C Trey Teague signs elsewhere for the 2006 season.

Leo Roth, of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, reports the Buffalo Bills will attempt to work out a long-term contract with OT Jason Peters. The team considers Peters a rising talent after he earned 10 starts during the 2005 season.

Mark Gaughan, of the Buffalo News, reports the Buffalo Bills did not offer exclusive rights free agent OG Lawrence Smith a one-year contract. Smith will not become an unrestricted free agent on March 6.

617856[/snapback]

I'm not sure the Bills will get a chance at #8 to get Ngata. I think the Raiders might be the team to get him one pick before us. Also, if we trade down for some extra picks I would like to see us draft Center Nick Mangold in the 2nd round.

617856[/snapback]

AVP of TSW reports Leo Roth could be right on some of these reports. Of course, he could also be wrong.

617958[/snapback]

Well, believe it or not, SOPRANO 3695 says that sources within The Bills Management report that Anne Hathaway, Jenna Jameson, AND Catherine Zeta-Jones ARE interested in having a four-way with him. What's more, they're going to pick up the tab.

Way to go UConn James! :lol:

No way I'm letting Catherine out of my sight.

617963[/snapback]

If she'll sleep with that dried-up old fart Michael Douglas, even you might have a shot. ;)

They're not my type but I suppose I can see Jameson and Jones.  But Hathaway?  The skinny assistant from the Beverly Hillbillies?  You have a sick mind son.  She must be 70.

617965[/snapback]

That's Jane Hathaway (aka Nancy Culp), not Anne...and she joined the "Piece Corpse"several years ago. :huh: